Discussion x.Peter.x - Script Development

DeletedUser

On yours, or my other suggestion?

On yours if you click on any report on top there's a link icon that you can copy the text from no? I use that to copy then select that my town members can view it and post it in the town forum.

I know about that; it's not what I mean. :)

I mean a feature where you can paste the report id of other players' reports to view theirs, without having to put the complete code on the forum or somewhere else. :)

DeletedUser

Would it be hard to make a sript that when you open hotel window - best hotel was already selected? :)

DeletedUser

Would it be hard to make a sript that when you open hotel window - best hotel was already selected? :)

I've never understood why it's even possible to select other rooms that the best room in your own hotel... :dry:

DeletedUser

Peter - it seems that grease monkey isnt working with new 1.27 update. Coould you do something about it?

DeletedUser

The Motivation button is just gone at the beta... :(

Yeah I talked to lokiju on w1 and he told me about 1.27 hitting the BETA servers. I logged on to check it out, and it is going to take QUITE the overhaul on my Fullscreen / Favorite Jobs scripts to get them into working condition again.

I'm hoping that by the time 1.27 hits the public servers I'll have updated them and gotten it all working again.

DeletedUser

Yeah I talked to lokiju on w1 and he told me about 1.27 hitting the BETA servers. I logged on to check it out, and it is going to take QUITE the overhaul on my Fullscreen / Favorite Jobs scripts to get them into working condition again.

I'm hoping that by the time 1.27 hits the public servers I'll have updated them and gotten it all working again.

Looking forward to it. :p

Once you've used your script, you just become too lazy to scroll around the map again. :razz:

DeletedUser

I know about that; it's not what I mean. :)

I mean a feature where you can paste the report id of other players' reports to view theirs, without having to put the complete code on the forum or somewhere else. :)

This is what I mean:

2jd4dab.png

You think that's possible Peter? :)

Deleted User - 1278415

I noticed you are wanting to make an automatic builders calculator

this is the site I use for calculating my building and it is fairly accurate.

Possibly you could look at the code from the page source and use it to make your auto script

Since its the saloon I should be able to mention this site:
http://thewest.mygamesonline.org/build.html

DeletedUser

The last link of your scripts doesn't work. I wanted to try that...

DeletedUser

Have you had time for this recently Peter?

1,27 will soon be brought to the other worlds...

Where is the topic about the Motivation script by the way?