WSOTW - Western Signature of the week!

DeletedUser

theres nothing wrong with it! i was just commenting on it, making me sound like a graphics geek, omg you guys are rediculous.

DeletedUser

bleeding cowboys font ftw
yeah its a nice font. But its not that great when no effects added to support it.

sarcasm is a beautiful thing. i was just commenting on the use of a common font, thats all.

Phiney - hotel guest was agreeing with you that the font is nice, but in his opinion it would be better still if it had some text effects added to it. He wasn't being sarcarstic.

DeletedUser1105

hehe, there's nothing quite like everyone talkign about the same thing, but not quite getting what anyone else means.

Forum confusion, it's great.

DeletedUser

hehe, there's nothing quite like everyone talkign about the same thing, but not quite getting what anyone else means.

Forum confusion, it's great.

Yes :) .. I thought it was getting misconstrued ... ps. I like your plain font it suits the simplicity of your signature. (and the reference to "common", as you no doubt know, refers to the popularity of certain fonts on this forum, as in some are more commonly used than others)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Last night I added a few more western fonts to the tool, and I am working on a better interface for when you actually pick the fonts. Also, of course working on adding another batch of sigs too.

DeletedUser

Last night I added a few more western fonts to the tool, and I am working on a better interface for when you actually pick the fonts. Also, of course working on adding another batch of sigs too.

Lovely ! I am going to go and look right now :)

DeletedUser

Phiney - hotel guest was agreeing with you that the font is nice, but in his opinion it would be better still if it had some text effects added to it. He wasn't being sarcarstic.

no, no and no.

I was the one being kind of sarcastic. it was just a statement, not an opinion, i was just stating that that is the font he used, as it is quite popular, and unlike alot of fonts, one that quite a few people can name on sight. thats all i was saying! (another font like this is "neverwinter")

DeletedUser

no, no and no.

I was the one being kind of sarcastic. it was just a statement, not an opinion, i was just stating that that is the font he used, as it is quite popular, and unlike alot of fonts, one that quite a few people can name on sight. thats all i was saying! (another font like this is "neverwinter")

Yes I understand that your comment may have been slightly sarky, but hotel guest took you at face value I believe, and said it would be better with some text effects added, and I agree with that sentiment.

DeletedUser

no, no and no.

Why be sarky at all :dry:

I entered a sig simple as that.

I prefer it to look simple its clearer on this sig in my opinion.

It may be a common font but I don't see the problem there, it is comon because lost of people like.

Anyway a lot of fuss over one sig.....Can't wait to enter next weeks :winkg:

DeletedUser

Why be sarky at all :dry:
yknotlogobluzk2.jpg

DeletedUser

whats wrong with people's sense of humour on here. FOR THE LAST TIME, I WASNT SAYING IT WAS BAD, I WAS JUST COMMENTING ON IT, DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I JUST WROTE?!?!?!

>_> damn 12 year olds.

DeletedUser

whats wrong with people's sense of humour on here. FOR THE LAST TIME, I WASNT SAYING IT WAS BAD, I WAS JUST COMMENTING ON IT, DID YOU EVEN READ WHAT I JUST WROTE?!?!?!

>_> damn 12 year olds.

:D...LOL...:D

Anyway, just let them.

DeletedUser

poll will open the 7th
just read the firs post!
jeesh did you even read the forum!?
when will you stop posting random stuff?
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
:laugh:

DeletedUser

Why do you think he has the highest post number?

Anyways, The entries are AMAZING. Thanks to all of you who entered!

DeletedUser

Nice entries so far. I may enter when I see a suitable subject. Beware ;) joking.

I just made a sig for a user named "ikill" not sure if he's added it yet.

DeletedUser

>_> damn 12 year olds.
Hey I resemble that. Not really, I'm in my thirties, but I must have a childish humor as so far what I consider as jokes/humor have gotten 1 thread deleted and 2 locked.

DeletedUser

Hey I resemble that. Not really, I'm in my thirties, but I must have a childish humor as so far what I consider as jokes/humor have gotten 1 thread deleted and 2 locked.

Devious .. your link was not deleted because of your humour, but because the total height of your signature exceeds 120px (the text is counted as height together with the image)

>>
Dead Can Dance wants active mature players to join. Don't ask me how I got in! Must work on my sense of humor (link deleted will be available soon) as someone didn't find it funny. I was blasted with an in fract ion (beam). Sorry Mods!
<< this together with your image exceeds the max height of 120px.

I screenied for you .. so you can see what I mean
example.png

if you right click the above you will see that it is 171 pixels high even after shrinking >.<

I made another example for you to adopt somehow, the example below has the text as part of the image : but it just fits inside the 120 max height. eeep it looks messy .. but then it is losing quality as I don't have the original to work on and shrink.

example2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just noticed that went to 3 lines. I'll fix that, thanks.

Just so you know I deleted the link because the thread I had linked to was deleted. You will soon is see ** rise again!

DeletedUser

I just noticed that went to 3 lines. I'll fix that, thanks.

Just so you know I deleted the link because the thread I had linked to was deleted. You will soon is see ** rise again!

Thanks for the warning, DeviousTexan. I'll keep my eyes peeled.