WSOTW - Week 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If it proves difficult then a new post could go up where people proposed sigs. then the ten most proposed could be voted on.

DeletedUser

Well all this has given me more time to play with the gimp :D I think I am doing ok what do you guys think of foxy not finished yet Foxy is my IDxTB mare.

Foxy_WIP_by_TwistedWhiskers.jpg

DeletedUser

Hey Guys any chance we can get this voting thread up and running and we also need a new theme for the next one I am getting withdrawals here :D

DeletedUser1105

Nice horse. You are starting to get it looking really good in places.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys any chance we can get this voting thread up and running and we also need a new theme for the next one I am getting withdrawals here :D
Well I guess the poll will go up on TWS (The West Stats) because it's over 10 options.

DeletedUser

As for the poll, I honestly think that a no spam thread should be set up (I will clean it if it happens) Where the sigs are listed, and people just put one name in their post for the signature they are voting for. It is then counted up that way. That's the only solution I know right now, as I do not know if I am able to bypass the rule of ten options in a poll- I will find out!

Gold Disk

I think Gem has the best idea here ~ please pm her ~ and get a no spam thread set up.

DeletedUser

Another forum that I used to go to had the SOTW's setup so if there was over 15 entries, (Their max poll was 10), the mods would have a vote so it would go down to a amount that would fit in the poll.

Well, not just the mods... They had an House of Lords which loyal, active members, who didn't break rules, would be able to join. the HoL voted on it if there were to many...

So maybe we could do some thing like that where we got a few staff members to vote next time...?

Status
Not open for further replies.