WSOTW - Voting.

Whos sig is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I do hope there are no hard feelings in my lack of observation.

Goodness me, of course not ! I value any and all observations, comments and critiques, both positive and negative. I always do my utmost to try and comprehend what is required in any given situation and also try to make sure that fair play is observed.

Thank you for your response. :)

DeletedUser1105

It is a very close competition this week. It's good to see so many entrants. I hope that the runners up won't be discouraged from joining in the next competition because there are some real talents at work here.

DeletedUser

thanks to the people who voted for me, i opted for the simplicity this week, maybe next week i will go more complicated, (like the sig i use), depends on the theme really, couldnt use a render and background this week as its a town, maybe a chracter theme would envoke a nicer sig from me.

DeletedUser

Phiney got my vote, simple but yet effective, everything looks right on it. Good job phinney :)

DeletedUser

right, a couple of theme suggestions for next week.

1. characters (based on the different characters in The West that you pick)
  2. Animated (animated sigs only)
  3. a job or job type
  4. western ladies
  5. cowboy clothing
  6. horses/transport
  7. make your own western smiley (WesternSmileyOfTheWeek)
  8. insides of western buildings
  9. design your own town (based on the town view, changing it to look cooler)

DeletedUser

the only womanizing i do is appreciated by my woman ;) if you get what i mean :p

anyway, maybe the girls on the forum want to make a girly sig!

DeletedUser

Then say girly sig.
You know perfectly well you were talking about "hot" women sigs.
I am not naive.

DeletedUser

i simply just like the darkness and cold feeling in hotel guests sig! And the blur it complites it all it makes it look magnificent! And great job every one els great comp!!

DeletedUser

Then say girly sig.
You know perfectly well you were talking about "hot" women sigs.
I am not naive.

Well maybe it should read western women/ men :dry: sure we could have some fun with that one *lol* animated sigs kinda limits to people that can animate.

DeletedUser

normal sigs limit it to people who can photoshop. theres allways gunna be people who cant enter because they cant do it.

DeletedUser

doesnt mean everyone can do it. theres the same for animating, its no differant.

DeletedUser

Well phiney,

I uploaded PSCS3 portable for my son in Guantanamo. You can run it from a thumb drive on any PC and not actually have to install it.

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=6ZZZEPKC

It is just under 50MB.
ANYONE feel free to d/l it.

I have PSCS2 on my laptop and do not have a portable for that version.

As far as using it, I can provide you several dozen links to sites with tutorials from simple to complex that explain how to make fancy text, buttons, animation, photo editing, special effects and a LOT more. All you do is follow along.

Sure it will take time to master, I learn and re-learn all the time. I do not play with PS for hours everyday. But you have to give it a chance to make it work.

sithmesmallbr7.jpg

A little something I did to motivate my boy who is 20 and also still learning. Those are plastic Walmart toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.