WSOTW - Voting.

Whos sig is best?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

whats that got to do with anything? the same applies for animation?!

DeletedUser

About the animations, there is no rule that says you can't animate. So you can animate in any WSTOW sig you wish to.

DeletedUser

About the animations, there is no rule that says you can't animate. So you can animate in any WSTOW sig you wish to.

I am not so sure .. better make certain:
from the forum rules:

http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=3#post3

- Please do not use animated pictures on these forums.
- Images should be worksafe and relevant to the topic.
- Knowing the signature rule always get broken, I changed the measurements to 700 width x 120 height pixels.
- No links in pictures if possible, links to tribalwars.net are allowed but do keep in mind that this is ANOTHER game and that whatever you are or were in tws.net is not relevant here. If you do however feel like putting in a link make sure it isn't an ID-refer link (no dragon egg links and all), game links to any other game but innogames their games are disallowed. Please try and respect this rule.

DeletedUser

Thanks Rose I am going to download now :D

If you ever happen to need any help with gimp, tutorials, language etc etc etc. dont hesitate to mail me :). Send a PM to me and i'll give you some excellent beginner tutorials.

Also I dont know how to animate. But if there would be such a competiton I would sure learn to animate :D.

DeletedUser

I suppose we should announce Tennessee as the winner, as I don't think any one else is going to catch up to him.

DeletedUser

It's close but i will vote for tenesee's and Rose of Alabama for a close second.
:wackog:I KILL U ALL:wackog:

DeletedUser

It was a good run, thanks for the people who voted for me and congratulations for Tennessee and everyone else for making this a great competition.

I have to admit, the best looking sig won :)!

DeletedUser

MMMMmmmmmmmmmm....

Tennese looks the best but i voted for rose of alabama....:dry:
dont ask me y i dont know myself.....

DeletedUser

Heres your prize, enjoy!
ubd5314ir6.png

DeletedUser

Thanks Gold Disc and thanks to all who voted for me, I had a blast. It was an interesting week I might add as there sure were a lot of votes and entries. Lets see as many or more this next week!

Via Con Dios!

Status
Not open for further replies.