WSOTW- Voting.

Who's is best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

It seems Murdoch will have to be disqualified for voting for himself. I said not to vote for your self, and you still did so you are disqualified for this week.

DeletedUser

Wow Rose of Alabama hates cats :(

No !!! I adore kitties and cats ....

the gun is not shooting the kitten ..it is a "pop gun" and it is firing the one kitty at high speed towards the other ... (they take turns it is so much fun)

DeletedUser

No !!! I adore kitties and cats ....

the gun is not shooting the kitten ..it is a "pop gun" and it is firing the one kitty at high speed towards the other ... (they take turns it is so much fun)

Then change it. Put burns all over them, heated dry blood, set them on fire
Kitten torturer -________________-
You are worse than I thought...

DeletedUser

Then change it. Put burns all over them, heated dry blood, set them on fire

Kitten torturer -________________-

You are worse than I thought...

The kitties love it .. I can't help it if you misinterpret a situation *cries*

DeletedUser

The kitties love it .. I can't help it if you misinterpret a situation *cries*

OMG? They love being burned by the gun and flying into each other at bullet speeds? They are already kitten steaks with your definition of fun, assuming you can still scrap them off from the ground... hehe

DeletedUser

*pah"

Look at their little kitty faces .. they are smiling and their fur is immaculate.

DeletedUser

Cats don't smile -_- And you probably had to do a very painful fur replacement operation with them...

DeletedUser

My kittens smile ...what sort do you have and continue this in pm .. or we will be spamming >.<

DeletedUser

Lol i voted for Hotel Guest because i think he quite clearly has the most skill at graphics in my opinion anyway.;)

DeletedUser

Lol i voted for Hotel Guest because i think he quite clearly has the most skill at graphics in my opinion anyway.;)

thank you very much :)! But i can promise you that other contestants are talented aswell.

Anyways, its tie again so vote vote vooooooooote!

DeletedUser

thank you very much :)! But i can promise you that other contestants are talented aswell.

Anyways, its tie again so vote vote vooooooooote!
If it ends in a tie, we will create a tie breaker which won't have the other 2 in it.