WSOTW- Voting.

Who's is best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

also a quick question...Are we voting on which persons avatars/signatures are best or who's the best in a duel???

DeletedUser

also a quick question...Are we voting on which persons avatars/signatures are best or who's the best in a duel???

We're voting on who's signature is best (see first post) learn to read. =D

DeletedUser

I voted Sparta... Because this is sparta.

MasterFire, your signature exceeds the maximum height allowable on this forum, the maximum allowable size for a signature is:

120 pixels HIGH x 700 pixels WIDE

It will be removed by an admin, and if you replace it, you will find that you will have a warning, and possibly also find that your ability to place any signature has been disabled for a period of time.

DeletedUser

I sent you a pm, in case you didn't see this post. And I am not a HIM, I am a HER.

DeletedUser

I was first finding one of those original pics, but then I remembered some link... http://nogurlsonline.ytmnd.com/

First I typed him, not having really looked at your name. Then I considered the possibility that you might be a her. So I looked at your name, figured you were a her, then I made it even more clearly that I wrote him.

DeletedUser

I was first finding one of those original pics, but then I remembered some link...

First I typed him, not having really looked at your name. Then I considered the possibility that you might be a her. So I looked at your name, figured you were a her, then I made it even more clearly that I wrote him.

Yes .. your sarcasm does not go unnoticed.

DeletedUser

I voted for Imaloser just because I can. I was going to vote for Murdoch until I saw that Murdoch did.

DeletedUser

I've voted. Can't remember who now, but I've voted. Oh, just checked, it's Murdoch. If he's voted for himself, I wanna change mine to hotel guest :(

DeletedUser

I've voted. Can't remember who now, but I've voted. Oh, just checked, it's Murdoch. If he's voted for himself, I wanna change mine to hotel guest :(

i think gold disc can take this into consideration when the poll ends.

DeletedUser

I voted for Imaloser just because I can. I was going to vote for Murdoch until I saw that Murdoch did.
i appreciate your vote, but i would rather have people vote for me because they liked the sig not out of pity
so imo i have 1/2 a vote:)

DeletedUser

Don't sell yourself short. I liked Murdock's picture, but for a signature I'd prefer something simpler. As nice as the others are, I find them a bit distracting (the words don't stand out much because of how busy the pictures are.) My only problem with yours was that it's a bit dark for me, possibly because my eyes have a hard time seeing red.

DeletedUser

oh, well thank you very much perhaps if i do another one like it, ill use a brighter red

like this:

my.php
shootoutil7.png

my.php

Last edited by a moderator: