WSOTW- Voting.

Who's is best.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DeletedUser

Please vote for your favorite!

DO NOT VOTE FOR YOUR SELF.

Poll closes in 7 days.

Also, I need some good ideas for the upcoming weeks competition.

Rose of Alabama:
shootout1.png

Imaloser:
shootoutbp7.png

Murdoch:
contest_ShootOut.gif

Hotel Guest:
wsotw2.png

DeletedUser

voted hotel guest.

i will enter next week, this is my first time on these forums and i do quite a bit of graphics stoof. my suggestion for next weeks competition: something non the-west related because western renders are rediculously hard to find.

DeletedUser

voted hotel guest.

i will enter next week, this is my first time on these forums and i do quite a bit of graphics stoof. my suggestion for next weeks competition: something non the-west related because western renders are rediculously hard to find.
It has to be Western Related or I can't post it here. D=

DeletedUser

kk fair enough, btw how do you get your sig as your sig, i put it in in my cp and everything, but when i click save signature it takes me to a page saying about subscribed threads and i cant see my sig on the forums yet...

edit: no matter, it just doesnt show on old posts.

DeletedUser

That was hard ! I had to put a vote somewhere and I finally chose Hotel Guest, because of the unusual angle and colour combinations, but not without a great deal of difficulty, Murdoch's signature was also outstanding, if I could have had a split vote I would have given them both 10/10.

DeletedUser

i liked hotel guests' and murdochs. but again hotel gets my vote

DeletedUser

That was tough. I love kitty cats, so I went with it. I know it's a bit feminine, but I'm comfortable with my masculinity. Otherwise Murdoch and hotel get my vote even though gold disk's is very nice too.

DeletedUser

voted hotel guest.

my suggestion for next weeks competition: something non the-west related because western renders are rediculously hard to find.

yes they are. but this is why its pretty common that you have to render yourself. I rendered those to guys in my entry with a touchpad ;). Its pretty easy since little roughness doesnt show that badly in sigs.

im not really sure about who im voting.. rose of alabamas sig is clear and simple, also very innovative with the kittens ;) and then again murdochs is nice aswell..

hard decicion but my vote goes to rose of alabama.

DeletedUser

Hmm, I vote Murdoch. The whole scene of three people shooting at each other, and one guy using his horse as some-what of a barricade. Looks awesome.

DeletedUser

It's getting tougher , the contestants are honing their skills .
Hotel Guest , truly spectacular ! In the end You lost My vote because to Me it looks as though the gunslinger in the fore grounds left hand is back wards .

DeletedUser

It's getting tougher , the contestants are honing their skills .
Hotel Guest , truly spectacular ! In the end You lost My vote because to Me it looks as though the gunslinger in the fore grounds left hand is back wards .

:D haha. I didnt notice that little thing :D. I have to say that the renders werent 100% quality and a few steps went kinda badly.. But I appreciate your comment :).

DeletedUser

I hated to say anything , but everyone else was justifying their vote .
Just proves how difficult "judging" has become .

DeletedUser

Just a suggestion for Gold Disk, you should freaking put your SIG also!

DeletedUser

I made the signature for Gold Disk :)

and I am happy you voted for the signature you liked best , Dark. I wouldn't want to see it any other way.