WSOTW - Signature of the Year 2008.

DeletedUser

All the signature of the week winners will be entered for the chance to win WSOTY!

You still may not vote for your self.

Entries:

WSOTW1 -
Rose of Alabama
wanted.png

WSOTW2-
Hotel Guest
wsotw2.png

WSOTW3 -
Tennessee
westsotwtx1.png

WSOTW4-
Sparklo
attachment.php

By the way, I was thinking of making it WSOTM, instead of week. What do you guys think?

DeletedUser

Oh crap. We can't have polls in the off-topic section??!!

D=

Just post your votes.

DeletedUser

It's very difficult to decide , but My vote will go to Hotel Guest .
It could just be the topic of that week , but it seems to catch the essence of the game .

DeletedUser

My Vote is for Tennessee. I look forward to entering future WSOTW/M's.

DeletedUser

Where? Probably Photoshop or another graphics program...gimp...paint shop pro...paint plus....whichever the user prefers / can afford.

DeletedUser

whoa... i havent been here for a lOOOOng time. Thanks for those who voted for my sig!

I'll be sure to participate in the next WSOTW.

And i make these in GIMP, if any of you need one mail me in game, w1 or w4. I wont promise anything though, because I am rather busy nowadays :(

DeletedUser

Hotel Guest

Are there any plans to continue the WSOTW? I was looking around for the most recent to give me a theme for this greenhorn to use to make a sig, but searching turns up a necro'ed week 5 as the latest.

Edit: And looking back I see even this is pretty old.

DeletedUser

Hotel Guest

Are there any plans to continue the WSOTW? I was looking around for the most recent to give me a theme for this greenhorn to use to make a sig, but searching turns up a necro'ed week 5 as the latest.

Edit: And looking back I see even this is pretty old.
There are currently no plans at all sadly. However there still is WSOTW5, which has no entries. Feel free to enter that one for now.