Wrong Decision

• Thread starter DeletedUser33729
  • Start date

DeletedUser33729

hello guys,

While i was doing quest the Three rivers.... i did mistakenly took money from maya,
and now I am not able to complete it with waupee, yet i did not completed the questline fully,I am yet to complete it with maya too, havent collet those flag,

as this quest is important for getting hernando sword,

what else i can do now,
will inno games rollback my questline a littlebit,if yes how to raise the ticket....or any procedure that has to be done. can someone help me?

DeletedUser22685

There's nothing that can be done about the quest, you'll have to finish it Maya's way now. This decision doesn't matter at all now compared to the old days since you can find Hernando's sword on the market for less than $50k.

DeletedUser33729

There's nothing that can be done about the quest, you'll have to finish it Maya's way now. This decision doesn't matter at all now compared to the old days since you can find Hernando's sword on the market for less than $50k.

Thanks buddy for replying, That was quick :)

thats sad though that they dont have anything to rollback....

DeletedUser22685

Yeah, but no new quests will have decisions that affect your ability to gain a particular item or complete further quests, so there aren't many like this that you need to worry about.