• Mr.Guns

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1105

Hi Guys,

Excellent turn out for the first photoshop competition. Please vote for your favourite!

P.s. I'll make the next competition using a smaller picture!

Thanks to all the entrants for putting the time and effort in, and thanks to everyone who votes.

I'll figure something out for the winner, maybe a bar like the signature one.

The entries are:

Cragsterboy:
desertredo.jpg

geheim05:
pictureofmosesod3.gif

SDJX22:
wpc001a7b14gi7.jpg

the Masked Mole Man:
cowboysong.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1105

KihtrakX:
twcontest1copymt5.png

Fulgrim the Kidd:
comp1.jpg

Infinity Skyler:
Hiddensecrets.jpg

angelaiah013:
viewfull

DeletedUser

How can mole man not be running away with this? That was brilliant!

DeletedUser5046

yeah ^^ pretty cool *but i voted Phiney's cuz i like te rain thing...*

its actually hard to pick...

DeletedUser

thanks angel.

i voted for cragsterboy as i really liked the effect he used.

DeletedUser

What do we vote on, the best idea, use of effects, or the funnyest one?

I voted for piney, because it looked real and well made.

DeletedUser1105

It is just a vote of personal taste. If you prefer the funny one, then fair enough, as is if you prefer the one that has had the most difficult work put into it.

Most of us are not enough in the loop to see just what it takes to do some of these thing, so it's difficult to ask people to vote purely for that.

I'd say it was a mixture of best idea and use of effects, that's what I vote on.

DeletedUser

Infinity Skyler...love this one...tons of hidden images...just coulndt find waldo though...

Yogi-

DeletedUser

Mole Man FTW, I have to go fro the funny option. Wierd to see what has been done all with the same picture though.

DeletedUser

If you prefer the funny one, then fair enough, as is if you prefer the one that has had the most difficult work put into it.

Funny ≠ easy. I don't know if you're belittling people who liked mole man's effort, or mole man himself. Coming up with a concept, finding your pics, and executing the whole thing deserves every single bit as much credit as one that you consider "technically proficient."

See condescension for more information.

Edit: I bet Picasso's art teachers sounded the same way, trying to push him towards Rembrandt.

DeletedUser

First thing I thought when I saw those was "Holy crap". You guys have some mad skills.

I think I've found some new desktop wallpapers. :)

DeletedUser1105

Funny ≠ easy. I don't know if you're belittling people who liked mole man's effort, or mole man himself..

Neither.

You are reading between the lines when there is nothing there.

I was asked what we were looking for in terms of votes, whether it was funniest one that wins or not. I was just explaining that it is up to each individual person to choose how to vote. If people vote because one is funny, then fair enough. I didn't mean that it makes it easy to do. I just meant that others may possibly have more subtle touches, or maybe more difficult aspects, and that may be what someone wishes to vote on.

If you can combine both, then all the better for it. At no point did I mention mole man's effort.

It's funny that in providing a link to that word, you fulfilled it's meaning.

DeletedUser

You are reading between the lines when there is nothing there.

Most of us are not enough in the loop to see just what it takes to do some of these thing, so it's difficult to ask people to vote purely for that.

I repeat, condescension. We're "out of the loop" and can't appreciate how difficult it is. No reading between the lines, just the lines themselves.

Edit: You know what, I apologize. I made too much of it and it really has nothing to do with the voting.

Once again: apologies.

DeletedUser5046

gee...thanks for te three who voted me^^

anyway i have a suggestion...

• can we have a second chance of editing te entries (talkin about te WPC002) before te deadline?

DeletedUser1105

Edit away. Whatever is there come midnight Monday I'll accept as final offer.

Elmyr, I wasn't being condecending. I said 'Some of us' don't understand it. I include myself in that. Saying some people don't understand something is fine, I would say. Anyway, I apologise too, no need for arguing.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the votes and nice work everyone.

I'll more than likely participate in the next one also...will be keeping an eye out *S*

Status
Not open for further replies.