Wow, what a pest!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Wow! If my girlfriend keeps talkin' like this I'm gonna have to dump her!

ringofsilver On 8/6/09 at 4:43 AM
ctshut up braggart, i really HATE people that say the hate something and then do it. hope you had fun little boy!

ringofsilver On 8/6/09 at 5:44 AM
hey hero i hear you are getting your ass kicked on all worlds now. how ya doin' on world 6? enjoy your sleep.
If I do not play the game the way you want me to go talk to somebody who cares. I sure don't.

ringofsilver On 8/7/09 at 6:06 AM
hey hero, why don't you give it up? i thought about putting you to sleep this morning, but decided to let you continue on your pathetic way. go home little boy your mommy is calling you. by the way any more of your pathetic little town buddies show up in my town will also go night night!

ringofsilver Today at 3:18 AM
well liar i had to post the proof that you do not know what the truth is. keep it up. lmao

ringofsilver On 8/8/09 at 7:12 PM
hey liar you allies want me to join their towns. lol

ringofsilver On 8/8/09 at 7:07 PM
do you know what the truth is, liar?try telling it you must want me to put you to sleep badly. lmao
ringofsilver says in his profile....
Right now there is a braggart that I totally control and I love it. All the moron can do is sleep. If he moves he is dead meat. If he stays he can do nothing. That's what happens when you grab a rattler by the tail.

What a pest! He sends me these emails while he has blocked my answers and hasn't come out of his hotel for 5 (still counting) days to fight me! Even when I am workin'. Still sends the emails that he will "destroy me and my townsmen at anytime he wants to."
:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3717

Don't reply to his/her mails and tell their town founder.

DeletedUser

If you want this moved to a specific world, PM me, but it doesn't belong in Saloon.

Status
Not open for further replies.