Wow don't you just love the 8 quest at a time Now??

DeletedUser

howdy folks i just think being able to put 8 quest in our que is great
thanks guys for making my game better.

friend==goodboots:indian:

DeletedUser

8 quests? Awsome!!!
I thought you could accept 10 quests max at a time before... :p

DeletedUser

8 quests? Awsome!!!
I thought you could accept 10 quests max at a time before... :p

No before u could only have 4 quest in Q. now can have 8 with prem and 3 with regular. very kool.

DeletedUser21320

No before u could only have 4 quest in Q. now can have 8 with prem and 3 with regular. very kool.

Hey goodboots, are you part of Innogames? Everything is "wow, cool" for you without exception? Sounds like company advertising.

DeletedUser

But on your other many threads complimenting this game you said:

Howdy folks it is me again. Just makes me wonder how some folks lives are to complain all the time about this the-west game it is a free game that really makes my day enjoyable.

And yet the fact that if you are still a free player you have been downgraded from being able to do 4 quests to 3 quests. Unless of course you buy premium, which you shouldn't since this game is a free game that makes your day enjoyable.

DeletedUser21320

I think we need the post replies in german, so the innogame staff can better understand us.

Outstanding logic! Why didn't I think of that?
But suppose they outsource the reading? How will we know what language to use then? Hmmm?