wow do you guys like the new layout of our main page now?

DeletedUser

I love it. Every single feature.

Nice layout,good looking interface,helpful search ability,precise numbers telling us the money we can earn,and exp and the value of luck .Fun Npc duels.

Ohh clicking on the little button on the job icon taking you to the location of the job! No more fumbling looking where the job is located lol.

we can Q a higher number of jobs Yay!

This is a quality update.

DeletedUser6752

One thing I've noticed so far that I don't like is that before you queue up a job you don't get the display showing the EXP or $$ percentage. You have to essentially sset the job up in order to be reminded of the results - when you're desperately trying to set up a job or two and need to head off to work, this can be a much bigger inconvenience than it sounds like.

Oh, yeah - when sorting jobs on the Work screen, it would be nice if they still had the skill points for the jobs you couldn't do in red, just to stand out a bit more. This might seem silly to a lot of folks, but if you eyes are bad like mine are, you really get to appreciate all the visual clues available.

(And, of course, a few more quests would have been quite welcome.)

DeletedUser21680

when sorting jobs on the Work screen, it would be nice if they still had the skill points for the jobs you couldn't do in red, just to stand out a bit more.

I agree with Disappoint on this but other than that GREAT JOB! It looks a lot better!

DeletedUser23714

i think u are all right.

but i can still do 2h job not only 1h!! will someone fixed this or will stay like is now??

DeletedUser

The fort overview is great. Shows recent battles now which is convenient.

DeletedUser21320

Yeah, it's pretty. But it doesn't load smoothly any more. More disconcerting than a problem.

But they didn't fix the status bars. It would be easy to update the status bar regularly and automatically, but we have to manually update the status bars AND the money totals for ourselves. What a crock! And this after numerous threads where newbies complained that they got themselves in trouble by thinking that the status bars showed their current Health. And I can't count the times I queued a job with 30 Energy showing, only to be told that I need 20 more Energy and my Energy Bar is now set at 4.

Bread and circuses.

Deleted User - 1693871

Overall I like most of what this update offers.

I've noticed one thing in the new jobs overview that isn't as good as the old one, which is that when you mouse hover over a queued duel, it no longer tells you who you had queued to duel.

So that's one nuisance. The other is the Duel screen, how the section for changing duel settings has been squashed into a corner and is really small and fiddly now.

But as said - overall a thumbs up here.

DeletedUser

Oh, yeah - when sorting jobs on the Work screen, it would be nice if they still had the skill points for the jobs you couldn't do in red, just to stand out a bit more. This might seem silly to a lot of folks, but if you eyes are bad like mine are, you really get to appreciate all the visual clues available.

It doesn't seem silly,a sizable portion of the population is color blind to some degree, with some much more susceptible than others.I too has some issue with a couple colors in combination with some background with the biggest offender being dark red on dark background.I have to make an effort to see it.

DeletedUser5677

The colors are definitely off. The whole thing looks like more of an attempt at a GUI patch than an update. I see very little progress represented in an actual update of the game, sadly.
Edit Reason: Forgot to add the word "attempt".

Last edited by a moderator: