wow do you guys like the new layout of our main page now?

DeletedUser

howdy folks just noticed how our main page has changed for the better i would think. Looks kool and makes it easier to tell what quest we are on instaed of having to click all the time to c.
2 THUMBS UP good job.

friend==goodboots:indian:

DeletedUser

Forums and overview changes are nice. Also check the fort overview page if you haven't yet, it's also changed for the better.

DeletedUser11019

wow, i like.

specially the glowing buttons as you scroll over them.

but i must be fair.

the dude on the right creeps me out.

still going through it, love the new duel, the old one reminded me of the back of bush's head and always wanted to shoot my own character.
this one is brilliant.

like i said, still looking at it...buttons are cool.

hey, how do you duel the NPC's again????

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

wow, i like.

specially the glowing buttons as you scroll over them.

but i must be fair.

the dude on the right creeps me out.

still going through it, love the new duel, the old one reminded me of the back of bush's head and always wanted to shoot my own character.
this one is brilliant.

like i said, still looking at it...buttons are cool.

hey, how do you duel the NPC's again????

I do not know how to duel npc characters.
when u find out let me know ok. it sounds kool.

DeletedUser11019

i saw them for a second, and the duel looked way awesome, guy in tench coat and the mani character was brilliant (not bush)
now im looking and cant find him, and i have bushy back again,,

the guy on the right should look more rugged , maybe an adventurer ?

EDIT
found it, press "duel"

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Just click on the DUEL button.

Thanks I c were u can duel them i dueld 3 of them all ready first one whooped me did not have my items and dueling set good. now i got em. did not think it would duel them instantly like that but now that i know it is kool and i even can get money as long as my motivaion is high. very kool

DeletedUser

Dueled one, 5 energy, lost 2% motivation, won the duel, got no duel experience, nor my duel numbers changed(duels won, duels lost).
So you can become a 0 motivation dueler easier :) - attack these NPCs and only when you ate at 0 motivation - go to actual people.

DeletedUser24529

Hmm.. did they change the value of the exp, luck and money? I don't understand what's going on here..
will someone explain please? I mean, it seems like the value of money and exp changed.. maybe I got it all wrong, I dunno.

DeletedUser

the guy on the right should look more rugged , maybe an adventurer ?
"

Or maybe as the same dueler that I'm portrayed as on world 8, a money stealing bandit. I mean the word premium is next to him :laugh:. Just joking Inno, I know that you guys aren't trying to steal money!

DeletedUser5677

The new look is awesome. I can see all the hard work put in. Instead of a town sheriff, We get a picture of one. With an over sized badge. Selling euro nuggets. Yippee ki-ay ..........

DeletedUser

I seriosuly do not like it and hope there is an option to revert to original on old worlds.

It is too busy and cluttered for me, and I want my old layout back. :(

DeletedUser

No new quests?
I like how current jobs are displayed on left sidebar. Still not thrilled about layout alone.
I found the NPC duels fun, but promptly lost to Elite weapon wielding NPC heroes that give almost no experience because their dueling levels are so low.

DeletedUser11019

well i kinda have to agree with a few things
clutter.
some things are hard to find and"oh there it is"
a more user friendly interface is needed. glits and glam does make the game more socially acceptable and even more perceived less old windows 95 style, and hopefully prevent multi accounts.

but i come across way to many player who do not know how to fort fight, duel and other.
more user friendly
dont bedazzle us to bits, old rugged please.
better instructions

and personally, i like loads of options (like a big old dusty account book style)
so far so good, now to mix and match it to where it would fit best.

so people been freaking out for nothing then.

DeletedUser

No new quests?
It's still unknown if the "secret" quest for three keys is added with this update. But there is no new "public" quest. Public in a way we can talk about it on the forum.
This is offtopic, but I must say I'm very dissapointed.

DeletedUser

I really like the fact that you can click on any job that you have planned and it will take you to that location. Also clicking on a job and being able to see the possible value of items that can drop due to luck.