wouldn't the game be better if

DeletedUser24989

hello everyone how are you?.wouldn't the game be better if you could attack any lvl player you want only when they are in the sheriff.i think it would be better.:shootout:

DeletedUser

This is not a real question about the game, but a discussion starter. Moved to Saloon.

DeletedUser

I also got to think that we should have available to attack those who appear on the sheriff.

But the players with high level would have a big advantage over those low level. And it would be an imbalance to the game.

DeletedUser24989

well

well you see if they are in the sheriff they are considered as outlaws.

Deleted User - 1278415

I can understand though that when your a low level and lookin to make a name for yourself that you want to go claim a bounty or two.

I'd suggest going to the shooting range and duel some npc's and keep an eye on the sheriff's bountys as well.

Ask around town if someone wants to put a bounty out on someone. If your in an alliance ask out loud if anyone has any low levels they want to put a bounty on and stir the game up.

A key element to succeeding in this game is communication. Communicate to people and Im sure people are dueling them.

If not then go make the rounds travel around a bit become a wanted outlaw.

DeletedUser

Agreed. I want to beat up on people 75 levels bellow me all day long!

DeletedUser24989

and for an important reason

and for an important REASON you are helping the people who put them wanted. the outlaws eather unfair dueling or did something wrong so you got to teach them a lesson so they won't do it again.:shootout:

DeletedUser

Yeah, I would like it. The nearest bounties are from low-level players, and I can not duel them. I like to attack only those who appear on the sheriff. I thought you would disagree, as not, would be nice if it were proposed on Ideas & Brainfarts.

DeletedUser24989

by the way and it's good because if a lvl 25 get attacked by a lvl 30 thats probably not fare so you are helping the weak.i personally like to help other people.

DeletedUser

and for an important REASON you are helping the people who put them wanted. the outlaws eather unfair dueling or did something wrong so you got to teach them a lesson so they won't do it again.:shootout:

There is no such thing as unfair dueling. All people are targets regardless of builds or state of mind. They can believe they are not fair game, though that is far away from the truth. Anyway, I am against your idea since a level 20 player can easily be demolished by a level 40 opponent, not to mention someone in the 90s.

DeletedUser

In the sheriff, should be shown only outlaws that you can to duel. No need to see hundreds of outlaws if you can only attack 2, or none.