Would you like to go to heaven and meet these guys?

DeletedUser

Is this Toko's church, or what? I look at the forums, and it seems more like a parody of Christianity and, like Toko, I wonder if they're really even Christians.

DeletedUser8950

Is this Toko's church, or what? I look at the forums, and it seems more like a parody of Christianity and, like Toko, I wonder if they're really even Christians.
I did as well, but they have a 180sec rule and hundreds of members-insane, maybe it's the best-organized troll movement ever.

DeletedUser

Bah, Onyx beat me to it. I didn't refresh before I added the link and quote.

DeletedUser

so the landover baptist church is just a group of wignut anti relious people. nothing more nothing less

Last edited by a moderator:

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Mixed in with some seriously religious people apparently.

I knew all of this when I posted the link, I didn't expect a discussion :eek:hmy:

Darknoon likes this church so much he made sure it got 3 threads, I think he's seen the light and is now pretending to be one of us, so that he can spread the site and possibly convert :bandit: (false white light of course, real light has a yellowish onion skin tint)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually, if you go to the Terms of Service at the bottom of the webpage and then mouse over the Spoiler Alert at the bottom of the Terms of Service page, this is what is revealed:

Note: Mouse Over Below for Spoiler Alert:
The Landover Baptist Church is a complete work of fiction. It is a satire/parody.
End Spoiler Alert