worst think in the game

DeletedUser

I am an old player started playing again.the game has changed a lot...the overall look gives a good impression....but the skill buying made the game worst....now it is geting impossible to duel premium players....inno please under stand this...othervice u will loose more players like me.......

DeletedUser35304

Join Colorado or w1...here non can buy atributes or skills.Also this is only where i play :D.

DeletedUser

iam going to try than one buddy...if they shut down that worlds too I will stop playing this game...

DeletedUser19518

You can try w1 Also. There are plenty of non premiums there. I am one of them ;)

DeletedUser30224

I might probably try Colorado

You forgot to add a whine here and say "or I'll stop playing". We all love a bit of threat, but seriously you are going overboard. I was outraged in my time when I realized that my primary character in Arizona can never be number one in duelling, yet if I really would make the effort, I could do it. I'd be more concerned if I were you that the fancy items that were brought with tombolas give huge advantage to premium players ... but again if you make the effort, you can buy almost anything. This being said, I agree that skill buying should not be available in any world, but since it is, W1 and Colorado are worlds where this option is not available. Also you cannot refill energy with nuggets on those worlds.

DeletedUser

one thing you forget though start on colo and find out at level 120 you still got like 25 ap and 40 sp less then those that started when colo started

simply because they did all those event quests, twice bouquet duels, 10 bouquet duels give 10 sp, and many other holiday quests that are repeatable every year tht give you an ap or sp. So you will be behind

on the other hand its quite fun trying to beat the biggest nugget munchers when duelling, its hard extremely hard i know from experience but you are capable of winning, and if not alone there are enough friends in the west and you might be able to organize a triple hit for instance to ko someone. But most ranged duellers you can do on your own have 4 stances correct and a bit of luck, melee duellers you'll need friends since their hp is to big

Harsha..

Nugget munchers' prowess in duels is overrated.

That is because duels are 50% luck, so there's always some chance of winning.

Besides, life in general aint fair. Y'all know that for a story to be exciting, it needs a big, bad villain...and it's fun to figure out ways to win. But, in the future there will come a time when the villains become like gods, that is - almost unbeatable. I just hope inno doesn't go that route

DeletedUser31532

Nugget munchers' prowess in duels is overrated.

That is because duels are 50% luck, so there's always some chance of winning.

I'm gonna have to go ahead and disagree with you there. Much of the duel is determined by the tactics of each player. Who runs into who's fist. If you want to refer to that as luck then so be it. But you'll find someone with 30-40 more points in dodging or aim than you, will be much much harder to beat.

Very nice work Anne.

DeletedUser

Most of the time I am hit without my dueler set on. I also feel bad about knocking people out because they loose all their money after all that work. But I also understand it is part of the game.
But I think INNO needs to understand that without non-payers, there will be less "victims" for the payers. So there has to be a balance there so non-payers feel like they have a chance and payers feel like there is enough advantage to pay.
I like this game because I can play it at leisure or intensely, depending on my mood. I don't know any other game like that. The problem with the new items is that they don't seem to be taking the balance into consideration, but thinking that more items will produce more play.

DeletedUser19518

More items mean 1stly more activity for mates/collectors and 2ndly more cash for Inno.

DeletedUser

el dorado saloons are great

they are littered with noobs, some even get stuck in the tutoiral lol

but the main thing is that newbies are utterly clewless, thats ok but most quit once they reach level 15 :D, still its awesome just reading that chat though its so darn funny