Worst Recruitment Message Ever

DeletedUser

I don't know if this belongs here or in the town recruiting area, so I'll post here.

Post your worst received recruitment message. I recieved this one today. What a loser.

mathsisbest On 5/23/10 at 2:58 PM I think it's time you left your town and joined Royal Army Camp. It still needs to be built so there are things for you to do. Ask the arsenal for an invite.

DeletedUser

He doesn't give up, and it gets worse, now he's blocked:

Alexander MorganToday at 8:43 PMYou are now blocked, go find someone else to try your pathetic recruitment attempts on.
mathsisbestOn 5/24/10 at 6:17 PMLets be friends. Come and join my town and you will be a town founder and we could be friends. We all know that the truth hurts. There is no point wasting your town and building it up if it is crap. In Royal Army Camp you will get to build up a town. You will get 10 very good friends and you will have me too. Lets be friends. NOW GET OFF YOUR SILLY TOWN AND JOIN THIS ONE BEFORE I SLAP YOU.

This is off his profile:

Royal Army Camp
[town]Royal Army Camp HQ[/town] for the best men around.

We have masses of money and weapons so that we can have 2 armies.

Lower Army

An army filled with level 10 and below. This army trains you to become a level 99 and fight in the elite army.

Elite Army

This army must fight in fort battles and against enemies. They attack towns for money or reputation or just for Royal Army Camp. This army is voluntary for workers or greenhorns. You must join this army if you are above level 10.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 819397

I'm sorry...that's just too funny :laugh: He has no support saying why his town is better, and yet he calls it crap? Way to be...way to be. All that's going to get him is a regular KO status when he ticks a good dueler off who's his level.

DeletedUser31859

hey seriously. even i was the victim of that guy. he first talked to the councillor and co-founder of the town (i am the founder of Spartans Federation, co-founder- Mj-dkar) then, they told him to ask me. WHEN HE CAME TO ME, HE SAID, WE TOGETHER CAN BE THE BEST IN THE-WEST! i said no. he abused me. i said "Bring me 100000$ not in-game money but real money. THROUGH PAYPAL! THE EASIER WAY TO PAY! " he told i am not a good persons and cared for money. i ignored him. he told my members that i will mislead them. I TOLD ALL OF THEM TO IGNORE HIM. SINCE THEN, HE IS IGNORED. ABOUT 2 MONTHS NOW!

this coward doenst belong to the game.