Worst injury while working

DeletedUser22685

A cow kicks you. You lose 115 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

You stupid cow! Me mun33z! Me beautiful mun33z! I probably should've thought more before scheduling work after I had 2 hp left after NPC duels... :dry:

You know what, this really sucks. I don't even have enough money to sleep in a hotel :blink:

DeletedUser

danger.png
You don't pay attention and trip over a rock. You lose 62 health points.

This happened at level 1 lol

DeletedUser

my worst injury so far...

You hit your thumb with a hammer. You lose 18 health points.

I've been lucky and only injured myself twice yet I have found a grey slouch hat and a precise slingshot...

MY LUCK IS GOOD FOR ONCE :)

DeletedUser

A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 239 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser22685

Hmm... It seems I have met my match. Quick, future! KO yourself again!

DeletedUser

A stick of dynamite explodes a bit too early. You lose 239 health points.
faint.png

hmm how do you end up in the hotel/pass out for dynamite exploding in your hand... you'd think it would kill

DeletedUser22685

Well, you see... It's not real dynamite, just a fake. It puts the idea in the character's head that it is real dynamite, therefore he thinks he is really dead. After being ridiculed by Satan in the character's dream world for thinking he is dead when he is really not, he wakes up from the dream to find that Satan also stole his money.

DeletedUser

As Melknor said:
No pic = No proof = It never happened.

So here it is:

20510332.png

[report=728627a2fdfe4bef]Job report: Hunting wolves[/report]

DeletedUser24572

The world around you is fading. The Cactus is starting to talk to you. Then everything goes black. You lose 4 health points.

now was the cactus's name wilson? lol

DeletedUser

danger.png
A rock falls on your foot. You lose 193 health points.:mad: granite mining lvl 3

DeletedUser

while tanning deer hides.

you cut yourself on your knife, lose 35 health points

DeletedUser

Transport ammo: In retrospect, just flicking the cigarette behind you wasn't very smart... You lose 578 health points. Jeez!! I almost died I have 580 HP :(.

DeletedUser

Buffalo hunting

A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 326 health points.

DeletedUser

You fall of your horse. The horse runs over you youl lose 30 health points.
Cowboy.

DeletedUser

The students are so annoying to you that you get the worst headache of your life. You lose 6 health points.

lol teaching