Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

oh man naksh are u lucky just 1 health point...

This just confirms my earlier post abt violent animals inhabiting world 10(and i mean animals and not players ;) )

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 161 health points.

i mean what kind of bird was so heavy?

the bird had a very big lunch

DeletedUser

danger.png
A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 11 health points.

Geez Prospectors are real meanies :eek:hmy:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15169

BOOOM! You lose 288 health points.

Wow, that is bad for my first time in that job!

You eat too many tomatoes during work and get a bad stomach ache. You lose 13 health points.
LOL

DeletedUser

ha ha ha

You scream too loudly and lose your voice. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser17048

A federal horseman gets you and shoots at you. You lose 280 health points.

DeletedUser

You get infected by one of your patients. You lose 6 health points.

DeletedUser17048

yes both injuries from Charlatan, the one loosing your voice is pretty odd :blink:

DeletedUser

My first post and this:
danger.png
A turkey bites you. You lose 9 health points.

Bad turkey I guess :p

DeletedUser

Gee that's a tough one. It has to be for me personally either shoe polish poisoning or Feather finger from being a scarecrow. ROFL
I'm a pathetic newbie.

DeletedUser

Charlatan

motivation.png
84%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 100
experience.png
61 Experience points
luck_bonus.png
potion.png

danger.png
A big angry man doesn't believe anything you say. He beats you up. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 859 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 859 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

I think we have a winner:nowink::nowink::nowink:

DeletedUser

I lost thirty odd points nailing my hand to a post! I've only been here a couple of days, and already my dyspraxia has migrated from the "real" world to world ten.

D'oh!

DeletedUser

danger.png
A wolf bites you. You lose 417 health points.
faint.png

DeletedUser

A guard dog is taking his job seriously. He bites you. You lose 125 health points.

stupid dog

DeletedUser

You fall into the water. You lose 421 health points.

I'm wondering what the heck is in the water. I am worried that anyone might be drinking it if simply falling in can do 421hp.

:D Well i got 500 and i think its shallow water ad sharp rocks thats the nly explanation:nowink:i was ko'd:sad:

DeletedUser

Hehe, my evil mind tells me it has something to do with 3'rd Newtons Law. :D

And about the composition of water? It could be heavy water. :razz:

DeletedUser

You brand yourself by mistake. You lose 89 health points. that is just so sad.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser

biggest was transporting ammunition. BOOM! you lose 6xx health (killed me ofc)