Worst Injury While Working

DeletedUser

this is my only injury report in the top 5 pages of my reports :

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 1 health point.

oh man naksh are u lucky just 1 health point...

i dont like the animals in world 10.. they are too violent..

This just confirms my earlier post abt violent animals inhabiting world 10(and i mean animals and not players ;) )

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 161 health points.

i mean what kind of bird was so heavy?

DeletedUser

You fall into the water. You lose 421 health points.

I'm wondering what the heck is in the water. I am worried that anyone might be drinking it if simply falling in can do 421hp.

DeletedUser

You get really thirsty and take a sip without thinking about it. You lose 128 health points.

:sad:

DeletedUser17969

*sigh* :unsure: allow me to introduce myself... I am that idiot who worked the transport ammo job. I was full health too... to start with lol

So where can I claim my prize? There are prizes for this riiiiight?! :rolleyes:

Job finished: Transport ammunition
Today at 7:43 AM
Transport ammunition

motivation.png

89%

clock.png
2 hours
dollar_bonus.png
$ 0
experience.png
0 Experience points
danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 593 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16688

danger.png
You're on fire. You lose 1 health point.

How can a fire loose one point! :)

DeletedUser

danger.png
You entangle yourself in the barbed wire of the defensive barriers. You lose 698 health points.

Good job we won that battle or I might of got really hurt.

Give me the dynamite anyday

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 85 health points.

:laugh:

I think I was transporting fireworks...

DeletedUser

You fall into th water you lose 387 health points!!!!!!!!
THIS IS CRAP

DeletedUser

danger.png
You entangle yourself in the barbed wire of the defensive barriers. You lose 777 health points.

It happened to me too. That is some nasty barbed wire.

DeletedUser

A cow kicks you. You love 112 health points. Lol i have like 600 health so it doesn't matter.

DeletedUser

Tanning Deer Skin

You cut yourself on your knife while tanning deer skin, you lose 88 health points.;) (P.S. That smiley back there is not a winking smiley, it is a hurt smiley. :laugh: )

DeletedUser

A wolf bites you. You lose 531 health points.

Does this mean I will become a werewolf? JK!

DeletedUser

i dont like the animals in world 10.. they are too violent..
got kicked by the horse, got k.o'd.
got bitten by the coyote, wolf, turkey was bad too..
but you know what, grizzly bear was the kindest, no damage when i was at 2 lp
and now got pawed by the grizzly for 14 hp

This just confirms my earlier post abt violent animals inhabiting world 10(and i mean animals and not players ;) )

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 161 health points.

i mean what kind of bird was so heavy?

And it has happened again.. whats with me and the animals in w10....
danger.png
You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 100 health points.

i mean other Grizzly Bears who by the way are the nicest animal to me on w10.. they give me loads of items

DeletedUser

Come out to the west they say... Enjoy adventure, and be daring... What happens on my third day? Do I take a bullet wound? Does some wild, and wooly critter bite me? No I...

You hit a nail through your hand. You lose 14 health points.

*sighs* oh what wonderful adventure awaits me... ;)

DeletedUser

First Injury: A big fish pulls you into the water. You catch a cold. You lose 1 health point.

That should hurt me more but I'm glad didn't =D

DeletedUser19900

Demolishing the dam

You get bitten by a beaver. You lose 198 health points.

Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

Of course I got dueled twice while I was doing this job, and, apparently I had 197 HP prior to this beaver attack (though, perhaps it just rounded down the injury to 1 above my remaining hit points).

At any rate, remember to approach all beavers with caution :D

DeletedUser19768

These prospectors are a bit mean :huh:

A prospector thinks you've been giving him an unfair share. He attacks you. You lose 153 health points.

DeletedUser

Not the worst but wtf?

An orange falls on your head. You lose 28 health points.

DeletedUser

You fall in the water. You lose 330 health points.

Must've been a belly flop