Worst injury when working?

DeletedUser14006

danger.png
A buffalo hits you and you fall off your horse. You lose 362 health points.

DeletedUser

*A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 34 health points.*

how much bad of luck i have?!?!

DeletedUser

loool
i just went into the forum to put that in and someone beated me to it with 1 post.

Construct manor-house

75%
2 hours
$ 63
111 Experience points
A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 29 health points

DeletedUser

loool
i just went into the forum to put that in and someone beated me to it with 1 post.

Construct manor-house

75%
2 hours
$ 63
111 Experience points
A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 29 health points

ha-ha hurts doesn't it? it happend 2 more times!

DeletedUser15762

I got, you cut yourself badly on the blade of your saw (sawing wood). You lose 201 health points.

DeletedUser

You get bitten By a wolf, You lose 240 health points (hunting wolves)

DeletedUser

A plank falls on your head. You lose 73 health points.

damn windmill

DeletedUser

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 89 health points.

DeletedUser2217

Your trouser leg gets wet and you get the sniffles. You lose 1 health point.

DeletedUser

A snake bites you. You lose 86 health points. Must be an Anaconda .I had another big injury lost about 100-150 hp i think ,i don't have a report.

DeletedUser

i have an idea:why not creating a top-10 of injuries?????it is an idea that has been done in the greek forum too...:)

well,what do you think??????:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A bird falls dead out of the sky and lands right on top of your head. You lose 225 health points.

must have been that Big Bird from sesame street :dry:

DeletedUser

You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 114 health points.You cut yourself on the blade of your saw. You lose 100 health points.

you should bleed to death! not loose health. how horrible would this be though?
twice in a row!

DeletedUser

i drove a nail through my hand helping the sheriff put up posters and lost like 10.