Worst injury when working

DeletedUser

danger.png
You fall into the water. You lose 173 health points.

Job:Building Bridges
moti:76%
time:2 hours
Luck:nothing

DeletedUser

You drive your spade into your foot. You lose 8 health points.
You get a bad sunburn. You lose 4 health points.

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 616 health points.
It left me with 4hp, so I had some luck. :)

DeletedUser

danger.png
A wolf bites you. You lose 380 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

owned!

DeletedUser

wow... lol
ive havent been hurt nearly as much as that but ive had some bad ones... like just 130 or something...

DeletedUser

danger.png
The squire tries shooting at you. You lose 100 health points

Stealing horses
good thing i got a red poncho

DeletedUser

i get too much,i died from a wolf,got attacked by a squire stealing horses,and chased by a coyote

danger.png
A wolf bites you. You lose 410 health points.
faint.png
Your health points dropped to 0. You passed out and therefore you will receive no money and no experience points for this job. When you wake up you find yourself in a hotel room. During the accident you must have lost all of the money you had with you. You feel exhausted, all you need is sleep.

DeletedUser

danger.png
BOOOM! You lose 569 health points.
faint.png

DeletedUser

BOOOM! You lose 881 health points.
faint.png

DeletedUser

Picking Agaves

I can't recall the exact wording of this injury, but it had to do with the world reeling and my vision going hazy. Lost 276 points to whatever it was about picking Agaves that's bad