Worlds update to Expanded Premium

DeletedUser12669

same here with w11 i gave it a good go the 1 hour jobs didnt work for me i didnt want to organise my life round the west so i quit

DeletedUser

i play on beta, and the one hour jobs drive me insane. Two hour is much better.

Harsha..

well, i also play on W11, W12 and beta so i have experienced it as well...you have to be very active to slot in the extra jobs. The issue is also that it sorta lends the PA players an extra edge - they're usually the most active serious dudes playing the game and with it, even without the energy re-fil, they can get a great deal done

but,a s Hell says, you can't have the cake and eat it as well - the devs do need money to survive - so, it's totally the devs and hell's call, but i would suggest that a formal poll is set up along with server announcements, asking all the players to vote - only then would the general mood about this concept be captured. There are about 195k players in .net, while there are just 30k dudes who have forum accounts and i highly doubt that most of them check the saloon and this thread, it's just their individual world forums, questions and ideas forum where they're concerned

so, what say, guys? - shall we have a formal poll to get the true measure on what the whole player community thinks of it?

Last edited:

DeletedUser16008

OK so far from what I can gather

No one hour jobs BUT Motivation IS increasing at a more rapid rate ... 13 hrs after sleep etc im into 15% motivation up from 0 used to be 10% a day but its looking like its now double that..

Clarification someone ? seems like we are getting the 1 hrs job motivation rise but not the entire package intended so suspect its a bug.. if so please turn off the motivation rate rise until the 1 hr jobs arrive as promised.

Diggo11

If that is correct Victor it certainly isn't intended, but it hopefully shouldn't be an issue for too long...

DeletedUser16008

If that is correct Victor it certainly isn't intended, but it hopefully shouldn't be an issue for too long...

Im sure it isnt intended Dig as you say.I suspect its a bug where they tried to give 1 hr jobs but cant as yet for some reason.... its cool ill live with it if the fix is coming soon.. or .. or ... well ill guess ill have to live with it anyway :p

DeletedUser6914

I'm quite happy for my motivation to increase faster :p
Yeah, will be fun when trying to get the transport ammo motivation under 30. :)

this is exactly how I like it, no energy refill and no buying skills, but 1h jobs.

Except we still have 2 h jobs. It also bothers me a bit that I have used about 125k in-game money to reskilll back and forth to get the Golden colt, while now anyone can get it for a couple days work and still be skilled right. Yeah well.

DeletedUser

Yep, looks like no 1 hour jobs this time folks. Still hate me? <I sure hope so>

*chuckle* I shall merely repeat myself. Doubling the energy regen (and halving the required sleep-times) to match would make halving the job times much easier to swallow when they are implemented.

DeletedUser

:huh: Keep extended premium, but don't change 2hrs jobs !
I've seen some of you emphasising this would speed up worlds. I ask you - why on Earth would you do that ?!
The West is the only online game that I know that doesnt needs things rushed in. Thats why I am playing it for over a year.
I like it because it doesnt need that much attention. In real life world spins around fast enough so I could escape here from time to time. Sitting comfortable in a chair once a day or peeping in few times a day it still let everyone be competitive player.

DeletedUser22493

I really like the new prem features on W11. It didn't make such a big difference as I thought it would. Its not like you have to "re-arrange your lifestyle" to keep up, like some here claim.

If you play the game for free, and don't want to buy automation, then I don't feel sorry for you. Other then that, most people should have time to check in once every 8 hours.

DeletedUser16008

I really like the new prem features on W11. It didn't make such a big difference as I thought it would. Its not like you have to "re-arrange your lifestyle" to keep up, like some here claim.

If you play the game for free, and don't want to buy automation, then I don't feel sorry for you. Other then that, most people should have time to check in once every 8 hours.

Not that i care about 1 or 2 hr jobs but what your saying is pretty silly... most people who are working dont in fact have time to pop in every 8 hrs and why on earth would one wish to use automation unless it was combined with energy... and of course if wishing a cha bonus then thats another feature switched on... all of which adds up especially if running on multiple worlds...

Theres playing for free and then theres wasting nuggets im glad im not a quester or it would really cost a fair old bit for my toons.

Ill just do the usual and duel when im on and set up 1 or 2 jobs then sleep if i end up staying in bed for 16 hrs a day it wont bother me much, only thing thats likely to change is the amount of time ill be open to attack which will drop by half so its nothing bad imo.

Saying all that the 1 hr job time hasnt come as yet so its all gravy for now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ok world upadata for 1 hour jobs !
what is Bonuscode einlösen in setting /account section ?! its not english ...

DeletedUser12669

wow and theres me thinking that 1 hour jobs would take 1 hours worth of energy so i would be paying the same for nuggets to sleep twice as much what a rip off inno :mad:

DeletedUser

anybody can help me about this :

With every hour you do the job the motivation goes down by 3%. The motivation constantly raises by 10 points per day until it reaches the 100% it started with.

it was for 2 hour job duration ...
and now with 1 hour job duration , its same or ... ??? :)

Slygoxx

The motivation goes down with 6% for 1hr (except on w1). The motivation also rises faster.

DeletedUser

wow and theres me thinking that 1 hour jobs would take 1 hours worth of energy so i would be paying the same for nuggets to sleep twice as much :mad:
yep, I am going to set up a poll to change my town's name to Lullaby West

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Like have said a couple times now I am very pleased with this update and people should really get over it.