Worlds update to Expanded Premium

Deleted User - 1278415

where is 1 hour job duration ?! hellstorm ?!!

i think you say , only skill buy and energy refill will be difference ??!!

I think I overheard there may be some issues with implementing the job time changes.

Not sure if that will change or if you all got a nice curve ball you weren't all expecting... this should make a few of you happy if they cant fix it.

Im a bit bummed by it as now wasting energy prior to fort battles is hindered a bit for me now. There goes using 48 energy for 2 hours of work, prior to a fort battle.

DeletedUser

And whatever the new patch was it has broken the GreaseMonkey script which tells me the best items to wear for a job. It no longer tells me the LP value of each item.

Plus this new thing is huge and covers everything.

Hmmm. Someone's ego got the better of their judgement I think.

Nuts. I had things that break the pleasure and ease of the game.

DeletedUser

the game comes without using scripts, the scripts just make the game more playable. In fact, i wouldn't be arsed with it if the scripts weren't available. Can't believe they haven't built some of them into the game at its core.

DeletedUser

TW Pro still works. We just no longer get gold rimmed gear once we equip. Also the numbers at the top no longer change.

Still usable, with a bit of pain, but definitely needs a patch now too!

That's what I was trying to convey, but I still have the gold rimmed gear, I just don't have the bonus values when I'm trying to purchase something or any of the values showing how much a new item will add/enhance to each job. The numbers toward the total LP of the job are also totally messed up ... but it does indicate the proper gear in your inventory .... my work around for now will be with weststats and TWI but TW-Pro+ comes out with an upgrade.

Deleted User - 1278415

Well 3rd party scripts are not something that Innogames/or the mods should be worried about. That discussion takes place in the 3rd party off world discussion area.

Any update or change to the game can influence those 3rd party add ons... and it is up to those developers of those 3rd party scripts/addons to fix them.

Now if your having problems with the new update without addons/scripts... then we could discuss that, its just voicing your complaints in this thread about the design changes will not reach those 3rd party eyes.

;)

DeletedUser

Yep, looks like no 1 hour jobs this time folks. Still hate me? <I sure hope so>

Deleted User - 1278415

Im starting to hate you as the people are starting to like you.. I was wanting the 2hr converted to 1 hour jobs.. way to let down the moderators.

icky dry cookies this time. know your role and get back in the kitchen Hellstromm... this batch wasn't right. :p

DeletedUser16008

Now Now Hells and GF stop it or do I have to crack your heads together ...

I dunno what the worlds are coming to i really dont :p

DeletedUser

Alright, we're looking into it, so the 1 hour jobs may yet get in there before I exit stage left.

DeletedUser

i hate you Hellstromm :D why ?! because :
before update , i like you as finally , old world will get these new premium option
but when i see no 1 hour job duration , you break my heart :p so i hate you now :D

DeletedUser

Wow, oddly supportive of the 1 hour jobs here. Uh, I'll throw my support for two hour jobs - I like being able to do other stuff besides playing the West as well.

DeletedUser

Since this seems to be an informal poll, I'll voice my support for two-hour jobs, unless hotel time is likewise halved/speeded up.

DeletedUser22685

People that haven't played a world with one hour jobs can't really complain about them IMO. I was skeptical of the change when I heard it was going to be brought in with Arizona but I joined nonetheless and it's easier by far. I didn't even use the energy refill premium while levelling up there and I still had no issues.

DeletedUser

I did play on World 11 for a little while, but I quit. So I have experienced 1 hr jobs.

DeletedUser22685

I wasn't referring to anyone in particular, but there are at least a couple of people that voiced disapproval that I know of that play only on two hour worlds.