Worlds dying off !!!

DeletedUser

And you have to merge a lot more than just two worlds. At least 4 at the current 'population' rate...

THEN, advertise and 'recommend' those worlds for at least a month (each for a week or something).

DeletedUser

And you have to merge a lot more than just two worlds. At least 4 at the current 'population' rate...

THEN, advertise and 'recommend' those worlds for at least a month (each for a week or something).

You're assuming dead worlds will be merged with other dead worlds. That's like giving an organ transplant to a corpse.

DeletedUser

Heh... true. Personally, I kinda like the idea of merging W2-10, multiple characters and issues be dam*ed (even though I would lose out but heck, what else is there).

Or suck everyone into a new world. Better to have it totally unbuilt (so everyone needs to build new forts and towns). Enough other online games have done exactly that. It breaks nothing, and shaking things up is good for the soul.

Just for laughs, make the rules different there too. Make it 30 minute jobs, 4 hour sleeping, but twice the world size (and twice the travelling speed, ie you're a faster walker). In other words, make it a speed world.

Merge the worlds and introduce a new class, Regulator. Anti-dueling dueler. Whatever. Just do it quick puhleeze.

DeletedUser563

. said:
:donkey: suck everyone into a new world. Better to have it totally unbuilt (so everyone needs to build new forts and towns).
..That would also be a acceptable solution. Anyway time for a definite timeline .. so that players can start making their plans .

HelenBack

I agree... Blank map... towns and forts need to be founded again. And since they need to be built... Maybe reset everyone's AP and SP so they can skill for builder or whatever (keep their level and number of AP/SP, just let them skill how they want). Then they can reskill to whatever they want after their towns are built (or not).

Whatever Inno does... It has to be NOW. Priority wise, I'd say number one priority would be to fix all the bugs in the latest update... number two would be to merge the worlds BEFORE starting anything else.

And ya... It may already be too late. But what else is there to do with the worlds? Let them all die a slow painful death? Or at least try to make something of them by merging them? I dunno about you... but I prefer the latter.
:cool:

DeletedUser8627

Or instead of merging worlds, how about we give the players the choice to move to another world?

The possibilities are endless and of course we would rather give a feature that will help instead of just removing hard earned stuff.

DeletedUser

As I play all worlds I'd be pretty miffed if worlds merged and I lost everything I've got with characters being deleted - if it happens I'd want as a minimum all inventory to move to the retained characters.

DeletedUser

Or instead of merging worlds, how about we give the players the choice to move to another world?

The possibilities are endless and of course we would rather give a feature that will help instead of just removing hard earned stuff.
So the dead world becomes deader? Or reset? How about players with many accounts?
btw, I think resetting worlds would help increase activity on those worlds. The existing players can keep their stuff or get a month of full premium or nuggets as compensation.

DeletedUser

It goes along with my reset idea. We can reset a world and all existing players keep their levels/inventories. This will bring in new players because it's like a new world.

DeletedUser8627

What I was actually referring to was give the players the choice to migrate to a more active world. If everyone flocks to active worlds of course the deader worlds will become deader. However, if they become empty then the world can be deleted.

Nothing from the player's side deleted and more activity generated within active worlds.

Just a thought.

DeletedUser563

Or you could refund players with nuggets for quitting certain worlds. Those for who moving to another world isnt really an option since their already playing there. Since I became 102 today you can start with me. [anxiously sits at door waiting for Innogames white van to appear]

I currently have a player in each world but worlds listed is one's I am playing for long. So perhaps create a new world and let all players decide primary player to move there and then trade in certain items for cash or transfer to new world as well as come up with nuggets for levels scheme for duplicate player lost.

I think a northern american name would be in order I suggest Kickapoo :D from http://www.answers.com/topic/black-hawk

10 - 50 nuggets per level lost so : at 120 = 1200 - 2500 per world . We can also get a gradual pay out so say level 100 to 120 = 50 nuggets ,80 - 99 = 40 , 60 - 79 = 30 nuggets, 40 - 59 = 20 nuggets ,20 - 39 = 10 nuggets , 0 - 20 = 5 nuggets.

Or what is that swamp world in the US :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

And with your worlds not listed, you are 2 weeks inactive on them. Well in your case, level 1 characters don't count for anything.

So everyone must register to every world, build the character slightly then when some sort of changes are made, demand that these dormant characters should count for something? You never seem to amaze me. :no:

Besides, I posted here as an alternate suggestion instead of just hitting a deleting spree. I find this route a little less hassle for players that could possibly be involved in this merging setup.

DeletedUser25892

And with your worlds not listed, you are 2 weeks inactive on them. Well in your case, level 1 characters don't count for anything.

So everyone must register to every world, build the character slightly then when some sort of changes are made, demand that these dormant characters should count for something? You never seem to amaze me. :no:

Besides, I posted here as an alternate suggestion instead of just hitting a deleting spree. I find this route a little less hassle for players that could possibly be involved in this merging setup.

Although I do not fall into this category, I feel that this would be something worth counting for...giving an option to migrate a character to a new world....that would actually work, but I think you could only open this up to the smallest population world first and go from there...

DeletedUser563

Well you could see I suggested a slide scale so in the worlds were I am level 10 for example I would get 50 nuggets. A player playing for a long time with 2 worlds were both is level 120 will take over his one character and get a refund of 2500 nuggets for his other character. I am in my listed worlds +- level 70 to 100. Well Da Twista this is not a quick get nugget rich scheme as you think this is simply a more acceptable way to get to say 7 worlds world 1, world 10 - world 15, World Manitoba/Saskatchewan or whatever. Even 7 seems to much for me. Yes you will get one world where most players is overpowered. Since its the same for everyone it cannot really hurt can it. And the loss is minimal as most players will probably buy chests with their nuggets.

Fyi I am playing all worlds just because I checked certain facts. World 9 I started playing to check out the fort madness day when there was 100+ battles. I have spend nuggets on all of my worlds except those I do not list. And I am a respected valued player in many worlds.

Ps its called thinking out of the box ;)

Taking me as example so affected worlds world 6,7,8,9
Jakkals world 6 - level 72 = 2160 nuggets
world 7 -level 92 (this will be the character I continue with)
world 8 - (actually new world in which I planned to torture the whole world block by block) - level 10 = 50 nuggets
world 9 - level 67 = 2010 nuggets
-----------------------------------------
4220 nuggets for 2 characters lost that i played for more than a year. But still acceptable. I would probably buy some premium chests with this.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There is no easy answer here. We've all heard the options and ALL have good and bad points. I just want Inno to make a call on it with the view to increase player participation. End of story.