World1: More than 80000 players are level one/inactive

DeletedUser3717

They Just Take Up Room, Should Be Deleted In My Honest Opinion Just Crowd The Map.

I Have The Right To Say This

Either Play Or Don't Play But IF You Don't Want To play At Least Have The Courtesy To Delete You're Account So The Map Isn't All Crowded.

Thanks

Jordon

DeletedUser

try not to use caps all the time, please?

p.s. i'm a stranger too!

DeletedUser

Either Play Or Don't Play But IF You Don't Want To play At Least Have The Courtesy To Delete You're Account So The Map Isn't All Crowded.
Rather silly to post such a message . If "they" don't play , "they" surely wont be reading the forums . It's like shouting at the expressway "slow down" . There will be little effect .

DeletedUser

Of the options expressed here, I like the shorter time outs for lower level players.

DeletedUser

I would suppose the shorter timeout is because lower level characters are less "invested" in the game, able to regain their status on a new world?. Even then , I think 5 days is harsh, 15 days minimum.

What I am more interested, is the actual start times for the worlds- since cowboy confirmed that they'll be dropping people after 60 days.

World 1 started around 9/9/09? which would mean people will start getting canceled in about 2-3 more weeks?

DeletedUser

60 days is far far too long. I would contend to have 100k happy players is far more important than 200k half of whom aren't playing and half of whom are feeling disgruntled. I put a LOT of time [and money] into TW and eventual quit due to frustrations like this. i'm not gonna give them 60 days to sort this out. respect your players or lose them.