World wide biggest/most expensive inventory

DeletedUser

I rarely sell anything because I make too much cash. The only things I think I've sold in the past month or two are a few machetes (which I chose because I liked seeing my complete conquistador sword collection on one line of inventory) to buy that precise Winchester ($12,000 bank + $2000 and change cash + the machetes).

I love how orderly your inventory looks with it being (mostly) complete. I've been casually working to complete mine as well, but I don't really care about all the rusty and regular weapons, with the occasional exception like my 9 rusty and regular tomahawks. I see one major gap in your collection though: fort weapons are far from complete. I actually have more of them than you.

DeletedUser

I see one major gap in your collection though: fort weapons are far from complete. I actually have more of them than you.

I had some goals...

1 - All Sets
2 - All Fancy Weapon
3 - All Buyable Male Itens from Store and Tailor
(and then the female)
4 - All Weapons

And then the game just put the Fort Weapon...

After i reach my personals goals i'll go to Fort Weapons...

DeletedUser

Nooooo... I'm telling about the "few" horses... :p

And still nobody commented about the 26 pieces of a note part 2...
Or about the "few" canvases, enough to fill a small art museum.

Several weeks ago, in one world, I started collecting 20 pieces from each product. In several months (a year?) I'll post my inventory with 20 union flags and 20 fishing rods.

DeletedUser

My goal after open all jobs is to colect all products...

I have my Fishing Pole since they put that on patch 1.16 (i think), this must be the oldest item on my inventory... :p

DeletedUser

guys like u will have a lot of working when they want to change cloth for a new job :laugh:

DeletedUser

guys like u will have a lot of working when they want to change cloth for a new job :laugh:

It's not that bad. There's very little gear that's actually used, mostly sets. The scrolling isn't even that bad, because the gear used is almost always at the end of that group: higher level gear and new set items, which are always last.

DeletedUser

nah, if it's just jobs, you tend to use set items for the higher level jobs (if you look at the website, you'll see higher difficulty jobs often use skills that do not gain a lot of bonus from normal equipment). charlatan, gentleman/dancer, indian sets and mexican set.

I have all the sets, except missing pitch fork and haven't bothered to complete the female pilgrim's set (since I'm male). I use westinsider and it takes into account all my items (not sure if it tried to use dancer's set since I do have the complete set but my character is male), you use very little variety at the high difficulty jobs.

when i was dueling, I was changing my gear a lot more, since I will switch my equipment depending on what I want to do (KO enemy, high resist, low damage robbing cash mode, etc.)

DeletedUser

Its only pain when i am at work and thewest lagg else its easy as you know exacly where the items is after a few times you changed your gear.