World wide biggest/most expensive inventory

DeletedUser

Hey guys as my first toon aint on .net its hard to compete here so i thought why not make one world wide in the saloon.

Can be intresting to see those big guys inventorys .

Will post min in a few

DeletedUser

I'll post in about 6 hours when I'm done chasing bandits on w4, since I can't do it naked and want an accurate total.

DeletedUser

doesnt it ever get annoying scrolling through all that to find 1 item

DeletedUser

i'll post mine in some ours... but.. not from .net but from .br...

All Male itens in the game... Almost all female sets... ^^ All dropable fancy weapon... ^^

Just more 4 ours from smuggling...

DeletedUser

doesnt it ever get annoying scrolling through all that to find 1 item

Mouse wheels rule! :p It's really not that bad. I'm constantly changing all gear for jobs, so I just have to scroll from hats to clothing, from clothing to shoes, etc.

i'll post mine in some ours... but.. not from .net but from .br...

All Male itens in the game... Almost all female sets... ^^ All dropable fancy weapon... ^^

Just more 4 ours from smuggling...

I don't have all droppable weapons on w4 (since I can't ambush stage), but I do have Hernando's in place of Bowie's knife. I also have a precise Winchester, which sells for $3350 more than Hernando's, heh. I'm looking forward to seeing yours. :)

DeletedUser

I don't have all droppable weapons on w4 (since I can't ambush stage), but I do have Hernando's in place of Bowie's knife. I also have a precise Winchester, which sells for $3350 more than Hernando's, heh. I'm looking forward to seeing yours. :)

I have Hernando Too... lol...

Just end the work list and i'll get naked and publish... Do you belive that a "noob player" send me a telegram sayin' that my inventory was a lie cause i had to change citys twice a day to get all that itens and even i COULDNT have a Soldier iten... ¬¬ Poor boy, he dont know that Soldier Medal and Hat drops on jobs... :p

DeletedUser

Then you should have said all fancy weapons obtainable without hacking. :p

DeletedUser

Then you should have said all fancy weapons obtainable without hacking. :p

And some of them repeted... ^^

20 minutes, i could cancel the others jobs just to publish now, otherwise i would "forget" and go to sleep (in brazil is almost 10pm, and i'll have to wake up very early to go to work, architect life kills my social life, lol)

DeletedUser

Elmyr, i just noted now... Do you pretend to open a Farm !??!?! o_O

Erm...noted what? The grain and berries? That was from very low levels when I was lacking XP jobs. I'm pure hiding on w4. Well, I was until I started speccing leadership for the level 75 quests.

DeletedUser

Erm...noted what? The grain and berries? That was from very low levels when I was lacking XP jobs. I'm pure hiding on w4. Well, I was until I started speccing leadership for the level 75 quests.

Nooooo... I'm telling about the "few" horses... :p

DeletedUser

Nooooo... I'm telling about the "few" horses... :p

Oh yeah, them, lol. I just found my 6th quarter horse today (besides the one I bought). I sold 2 or 3 at low levels IIRC (animals in general, not quarter horses).