world problem

DeletedUser

I have won an Frank Eaton's jacket in colorado, but i need it in dakota.
So i need to find someone to change it with.
Can somebody plz help me?

DeletedUser35277

Different server, different world. No way to move items from
one to another.

DeletedUser

If somebody else has one on Dakota, and wants one on Colorado, you two could trade them if you know what I mean.

Don't know if that's against the rules.

DeletedUser34781

it does happen... players trade over different worlds.. not illegal if its done fairly

DeletedUser34781

if i have something you need on one world and you have something i need on another world nothing in rules saying we cant trade fairly and honestly but best trust the person you trade with..some folks will scam and run

DeletedUser

True, only do this with persons you know for a long time. And always ask for the inventory link so you know the other person has the item for sure.

DeletedUser16628

May be able to help you out PM me on Dakota and Colorado please.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

it does happen... players trade over different worlds.. not illegal if its done fairly

"Fairly" meaning two legitimate trades, not giving away an item for the min on one world and getting it for the min on another.

DeletedUser

"Fairly" meaning two legitimate trades, not giving away an item for the min on one world and getting it for the min on another.

True. But mods can only see one trade, with minimal price. You could just say the other is borrowing the item. So many ways to make this ''fairly''.