World ONE player Database

DeletedUser529

As many of you are already aware the forts will be out in not to long....

I for one am looking forward to them, so I started a wee project a while ago and it is slowly coming together.

I am doing a PLAYER DATABASE of all major FAMILIES and TOWNS and of course players in them....

I have almost reached 2000 players and most of the major families have been inputted....A couple more families and I'll be ready to give you some statistics....

In reviewing and correcting my information some interesting facts and tidbits have come to light.....Which I'll be posting for you....

My information is available to those interested may contact me....IN GAME...:D

Now as you are already aware, information is power and through effective utilization of up-to-date INTEL you can very effectively plan very EXCELLENT and efficent Fort WAR strategies.....

My intel will include the following info:

1) Player Distribution in what continent
2) Town Distribution
3) Duelling rank of your enemy as well as well formulated data on
---Player name
---Character of player
---Class of Character
---Duelling rank
---Number of Town and Players
4) Family Intelligence sheet----(Eventually)
---Quantitative Analysis

More to Follow......:)

DeletedUser

Good work and I will stay in touch with you.

It would be really useful for the forts. Btw, is it possible to make my info. Classified. Can you hold it with permission of mine only?

DeletedUser

Did you actually include every single player of a town, or just those who were in the town when you did your analysis? There are many players who belong to certain towns but are out.

DeletedUser1105

I'm hoping you save the best stuff for the newspaper Bat ;)

DeletedUser529

Good work and I will stay in touch with you.

It would be really useful for the forts. Btw, is it possible to make my info. Classified. Can you hold it with permission of mine only?

All my INTEL is publically available data....Anyone can gather all the same INTEL......;)

DeletedUser

Did you actually include every single player of a town, or just those who were in the town when you did your analysis? There are many players who belong to certain towns but are out.

This is quite true.... many people go for a wander in the wilderness for a few weeks at a time or go on a wee shopping trips for roughly the same amount of time, I know this because I pretty much do it myself.....;)

DeletedUser529

This is quite true.... many people go for a wander in the wilderness for a few weeks at a time or go on a wee shopping trips for roughly the same amount of time, I know this because I pretty much do it myself.....;)

More importantly it is a player database and whether they are in a particular town or not is not of utmost importance.....More important is certain facts, like which town/family they belong to......So once that has been ascertained and that particular players characteristics has been entered then after that is it relatively easy to see and analze further computations.....

So what does all the above mean in reality.....

It could be just a gigantic waste of time.......:laugh:

Or just a way to have some fun with statisics outside this war game....And it has been said that information is power. Probably means DOO-DOO here.....;)

Our paper is coming out soon so I'll keep you informed of what I have....In it....Probably make a series out of it for future episodes.....:dry:

DeletedUser544

I love stuff like this
reminds me back in the good ol days of Tribal Wars, making maps showing all the different tribal zones... then people took it to the next level and did statistics like offensive score/tribe member and average # villas / tribe member; things like that.

things like this keep the game interesting; thanks Bat =)

DeletedUser529

I love stuff like this
reminds me back in the good ol days of Tribal Wars, making maps showing all the different tribal zones... then people took it to the next level and did statistics like offensive score/tribe member and average # villas / tribe member; things like that.

things like this keep the game interesting; thanks Bat =)

So do I. It will be interesting a year from now what this game looks like. This fort idea is probably just a small addition to whats coming in the near future. It's my opinion that this game will eclipse TRIBAL WARS.

I love stats and all things connected to them....A player can do alot with them and especially this game....