World One Fort Guide

DeletedUser

Aww look stinkyfeet and cayman are best friends now! Nice to see. Whatever you guys say don't bother me at all. Keep posting to me and I will keep replying. I love this stuff. I got time, time, time, time.

DeletedUser14006

317clqc.jpg

jdeazy is so innocent in all this, why are you all picking on him :laugh:

DeletedUser

innocent? me, hell no! persistent and determined no mater how many haters there are, YES!

DeletedUser

Cayman I did have a hand in putting together this "family" use the right word. I wasn't alone though. I am just one of us who has alot of time for it. It looks like you are losing your alliance just like I said. Maybe you could see if SB will take you in.

DeletedUser

Nobody said anything about a pie.. :eek:hmy:
Fort guide map picture looks nice.

DeletedUser

god i hate when people have to be noobs about forts thats what there for to be attacked this isnt west hugs

DeletedUser14029

Anyone in to start a full-scale attack on -UB- forts? Let's for once unite ETC, -SB- and -TW- and uproot all their forts, that big liar. It would be nice ^_^

Mail me about your ideas . . .

To state things clear it's my idea and does not represent my town's view. I am in Timezone +8 so I don't get a lot of chance to discuss directly with my Council Members :)

and jdeazy, why did you block me? afterall it was you who put the letter onto the forums XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser544

he is the kind of player who will block you and continue to send you annoying trash talking mails that you are unable to reply to, until finally you block him. this was a big reason he was finally kicked from ETC (initially we just demoted him from council; but he responded by sabotaging the forums/chats and blocking all council members so we had to 86 him)

DeletedUser

he is the kind of player who will block you and continue to send you annoying trash talking mails that you are unable to reply to, until finally you block him. this was a big reason he was finally kicked from ETC (initially we just demoted him from council; but he responded by sabotaging the forums/chats and blocking all council members so we had to 86 him)
Once I was asked to leave the council I left ETC. Get your story straight. We welcome all attacks on United Brotherhood. Sad that ETC allies have to request their sworn enemies help to make us all stop taking their forts.

DeletedUser

Why do you guys keep going off-topic?!
We are suppose to talk about Derek's fort guide map.

DeletedUser

Because the only thing anyone in most these forums can talk about is jdeazy5037200. I like the advertisement myself. I bet every player in the west knows my name. They will all develop their own opinion.

Oh and Derek's fort battle map is awesome. I love it when anyone updates the map for forts in this world. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing it!

DeletedUser544

Once I was asked to leave the council I left ETC. Get your story straight. We welcome all attacks on United Brotherhood. Sad that ETC allies have to request their sworn enemies help to make us all stop taking their forts.

my story is straight so stop your lying dude

oh, and are you joking me? ETC are the ones requesting our sworn enemies to help us? firstly, ETC have never requested help from our enemies fighting your pathetic UB empire. our 'enemies' decided fighting against you was worth supporting an empire they were at war with (ETC). Just goes to show how much everyone loves you

secondly, YOU and UB are the ones going around trying to get any of ETC's enemies to help you take a fort. the reason being that UB is so pathetically worthless that they have no chance in hades of taking a fort off of anyone by themselves.

so how about you get your story straight

DeletedUser14029

i think jdeazy calssifed me as a higher-up Council Member of ETC . . .
coz I joked in the post that ETC, SB and TW join forces together to wipe UB's forts, Medium or Small (terribly sorry to break the truth, but they don't have a large fort of their own, shame), off the map and break this *Family-Not-Empire* thing into bits, and wake him up from his wishful thinkings, and put a sock in his babbling post. It will be funny to see an Alliance without a single fort :)

and you DID take forts. Small ones. You build 'em then get snatched right out of your hands again. for that I'm sure.

and you corrupted the old ETC forum, lol. One day I log on the name's changed, all the ETC guys are gone and you're the only guy left to mouth all kinds of weird things. Then you start mouthing about ETC. You posted the letter yourself. Everyone knows you were try to get me to join you. Reason? Share our forts I suppose.

Everyone will get to know your name. Notorious or despised, pick one. I have nothing to Defend myself from.

Last but not least. Kid, do some research before you said you took Roland's forts. He's ETC-Lonesome Dove branch, not AH. and EVEN in the case of AH, those are small ones. Nothing to boast about. So either way you're losing.

DeletedUser

he does have an interesting inability to understand alliances, doesn't he? conforms them to what he thinks they should be. when AH joined ETC, some towns voted not to join. initially we thought this might divide the family on us, but i talked with them, and ensured the family would continue. AH towns with the ETC label on them are considered part of both alliances, and so fight for both alliances. AH towns without the ETC label aid ETC as allies, and ETC aids them as allies. so the fort you took is not an ETC fort, but an AH fort.
oh, by the way, have you been cracking the whip, making sure that construction continues. the owners have been concerned that if we let -UB- work on the construction for a while, that nothing would get done. :p

DeletedUser

Make sure you keep using my name.! I love the way that it is getting out there. I wish you all a great thanksgiving also!

DeletedUser

ok, he must now be referred to as only jdizzy. no more using his real name.

DeletedUser

A little bit disappointed for ETC when they lost some important of their forts at the beginning of time when a war declaration started by TSC. But all of you from ETC did good work when defending WTA Fort Savage. Indeed, when I sent a message to some of ETC leadership for defending the fort against TSC, lots of leadership from ETC1, and ETC2 didn't reply to me, and some of them really had poor leadership skill. In contrast, ETC 3 Londsome Dove, and ETC- sPaRtAn CoWbOyZ did really good work. Some of their leader makes me feel that I live in my hometown family such as Roland Deschain, GetAGrip, gordo30, and Ron.

P/s: I hope ETC will organize again by delegating some active leaderships, and be organized as working in group when they declare a fort battle in the near future soon.