World One Fort Guide

DeletedUser14006

World One Fort Guide

21mrz8o.jpg

*The current Outlaw Creek Resort is shown as -SB- as I firmly believe from past results that this fort will change hands tomorrow and I welcome loads of abuse if this backfires on me :)

DeletedUser1105

As someone who did the fort rankings for a whole world for the newspaper, I can appreciate the effort that went into this.

Good work.

DeletedUser14006

Cheers bud, was bored and also sick of wondering what the world one fort layout looks like as a whole and not having to click all the sections individually.

DeletedUser

Well I disagree on this map lolz
It is unbelievable on how quick the forts were taken sovereignly liek the olden histories ...

We had all control over the right side of SB ...and now Omg! OMG! :eek:hmy:
It is really sad to see small poliical issues lead to break up of great empire of
ETC.

Endless was in this to win for those who still flourish the great moments in the past. Endless had helped many others to Win and Enjoy their game. We wont forget those moments...

Very nice indeed, Derek!

DeletedUser

Nice work, but I think the map is misleading. We definitely couldn't have accomplished that without our allies, so this basically just shows who initiated the attacks first. I don't think there is any individual group capable of attacking or defending on their own, so coloring by alliances would be more accurate.

The way I see it, TW, SB, RattleSnake Basin, IC-XU and TM are on one side. Then there's Miestas/0E0/ETC/WTA, which judging from various town profiles, seem to be together. I'm sure there are other alliances, but until they announce themselves by making war on us, I can't particularly be buggered to care.

Considering how many alliances have fallen apart, it's amazing that our core fort team have been together since the first attacks on The Mine. You could pretty much click on any fight in that graveyard and get a mostly accurate breakdown of the sides today. There's new groups and individuals like -WANTED- and Moshuroshu that always seem to end up on our side, but for the most part it's unchanged since those earliest fights. That's loyalty and dedication you can't buy =)

DeletedUser

For historical purposes, here is one Neo-quick made long time ago.

W1-map-lfortview-2608.jpg

DeletedUser5238

nice work derek, good to see theres no UB on either map.... long may it continue

DeletedUser

you guys are just plain rude. Nice way to welcome a family that is tring to help you guys.

DeletedUser

Help, wasn't it the Fede towns who tried to jump in against SB when they thought ETC was more than they could handle. From what I remember it was the Fede towns that were the aggressors. Diplomacy works best if it works first, not after a sneak attack.

DeletedUser5238

Help, wasn't it the Fede towns who tried to jump in against SB when they thought ETC was more than they could handle. From what I remember it was the Fede towns that were the aggressors. Diplomacy works best if it works first, not after a sneak attack.

*applauds* very well said

DeletedUser

The nice thing about fort graveyards is that they record all the incriminating evidence. There were at least 4 attacks on SB initiated by UB and at least two attacks attended by jdeazy. With friends like that, who needs enemies?

:rolleyes:

DeletedUser544

lolololol yes that is true in fact the only reason ETC ever did anything with JDeazy was because we mistakenly thought we could use them as an edge (or buffer) against SB once the war started going against us

DeletedUser

good one ronald, you werent even ever around actually.

About Fede starting battles with SB, yes we did.. We did this because we we part of ETC but were asked to keep it a secret because it was supposed to be a frontier town that elundial was tring to setup. We launched one attack on fort concord, we actualld did well too! If there looks like there are more towns that have started battles with SB town then them towns have added the -UB- tag later. We will stand behind these towns though. We are tring to make a fresh start with everyone excep members of the ETC alliance.

DeletedUser5238

good one ronald, you werent even ever around actually.

About Fede starting battles with SB, yes we did.. We did this because we we part of ETC but were asked to keep it a secret because it was supposed to be a frontier town that elundial was tring to setup. We launched one attack on fort concord, we actualld did well too! If there looks like there are more towns that have started battles with SB town then them towns have added the -UB- tag later. We will stand behind these towns though. We are tring to make a fresh start with everyone excep members of the ETC alliance.

so explain why you were in my inbox a mere 6 hours after your attack on our fort claiming you werent with ETC and asking if we could form an alliance.... was that under orders to?

also explain the proceeding messages in which you claimed over and over again that you werent with ETC after i called you out and called you a liar..... were those under orders to or is it easily explained by the fact that you are an extremely duplicitous character and cant be trusted as far as you can be thrown?

you were either trying to get in with us to sell us out to ETC or you were attempting to sell ETC out to us, which was it?

i like how you say "WE are trying to make a fresh start with everyone", in my eyes that is a pretty feeble attempt to try spread the dislike for your family on every member you have, when in fact the dislike for UB is directed at you alone because of the dodgy way you have gone about your business and then continued to run your mouth giving it the big i am even after you were caught out

we caught you out in your blatant lies, ETC obviously got rid of you for some reason and i know for a fact you have insulted the leaders of other families and now you have the nerve to say you want a fresh start??????

i cant speak for everyone on world 1 but as far as -SB- is concerned there isnt a snowballs chance in hell of you getting a fresh start with us

i hope every town in UB knows the road their leaders mouth has lead them down

and just as a p.s.

you said you did well in your attack on us..... 31 attackers V 29 defenders and you lost with 17 defenders still standing........ yeah you did great

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Stevie, I think you got some anger issues. I was tring to help ETC because like I said before I was a member. I was asked by my leader to do a job and that is what I did. You can be mad and talk all the crap you want. I know what I did and I know I was used as a pawn, that is what happens. I don't want to use pawns or even have any now. The game I am playing is totally different. There is no underhand stuff with -UB-. You got to remember stevie that that was our first attack and when we did that we had just formed day's before.

All I know is my family is not agianst SB no matter what crap you talk to me, I will take it as a personal thing. We know you guys are winners and we will keep taggin along and tring to help until if ever you see our loyalty. You can continue to rag on me the rest of your life if you want, I don't mind. I will keep on tuteing the same whistle.

DeletedUser544

so explain why you were in my inbox a mere 6 hours after your attack on our fort claiming you werent with ETC and asking if we could form an alliance.... was that under orders to?

also explain the proceeding messages in which you claimed over and over again that you werent with ETC after i called you out and called you a liar..... were those under orders to or is it easily explained by the fact that you are an extremely duplicitous character and cant be trusted as far as you can be thrown?

you were either trying to get in with us to sell us out to ETC or you were attempting to sell ETC out to us, which was it?

i like how you say "WE are trying to make a fresh start with everyone", in my eyes that is a pretty feeble attempt to try spread the dislike for your family on every member you have, when in fact the dislike for UB is directed at you alone because of the dodgy way you have gone about your business and then continued to run your mouth giving it the big i am even after you were caught out

we caught you out in your blatant lies, ETC obviously got rid of you for some reason and i know for a fact you have insulted the leaders of other families and now you have the nerve to say you want a fresh start??????

i cant speak for everyone on world 1 but as far as -SB- is concerned there isnt a snowballs chance in hell of you getting a fresh start with us

i hope every town in UB knows the road their leaders mouth has lead them down

and just as a p.s.

you said you did well in your attack on us..... 31 attackers V 29 defenders and you lost with 17 defenders still standing........ yeah you did great

oh my god
I can't even think of something sarcastic or funny to say
because your post says it all stevie
in fact I could barely type this as I was laughing so hard as I read that
I especially like the last line... "yeah you did great" lololololol

DeletedUser5238

Stevie, I think you got some anger issues. I was tring to help ETC because like I said before I was a member. I was asked by my leader to do a job and that is what I did. You can be mad and talk all the crap you want. I know what I did and I know I was used as a pawn, that is what happens. I don't want to use pawns or even have any now. The game I am playing is totally different. There is no underhand stuff with -UB-. You got to remember stevie that that was our first attack and when we did that we had just formed day's before.

All I know is my family is not agianst SB no matter what crap you talk to me, I will take it as a personal thing. We know you guys are winners and we will keep taggin along and tring to help until if ever you see our loyalty. You can continue to rag on me the rest of your life if you want, I don't mind. I will keep on tuteing the same whistle.

jesus you just keep digging a bigger hole for yourself

dont act like you have openly admitted to being with ETC from that start, you have continually lied to me about that and you know you did

you say you dont want to use pawns or have any....... hhhmmmmm, i beg to differ

did you or did you not tell a member of your town to contact me about helping you guys with an attack with you in the background telling that member what to say? if that isnt using someone as a pawn i dont know what is

every move you make is underhand

DeletedUser

jdeazy, how many alliances are on your side of this argument? took me about 2 seconds to count them up, so get back to me in a couple of hours when you've finished counting them. oh, and these people can't be imaginary, and they have to have already posted supporting you in this world 1 section. you can't message people to come support you. these people need to be supporting you only because they've read both sides and are siding with you.

oh, and steviefow, oh my god. im not sure i can write big enough to describe how funny that was. i couldn't contain the laughter, and now my parents think im crazy. im doing my bio hw. you just made bio hw extremely funny.

Last edited by a moderator: