World of warcraft monthly payment?

DeletedUser3717

Hey it's me!

I was wondering can anyone tell me the regular price for the cards you can buy from gamestation and game how much they cost for 1 months of membership for this game?

I'm thinking about getting this and would just like to know, Thanks alot

-Jordon

DeletedUser

I dont play the game but it seems like you could do a simple search on the internet and it would tell you the prices... ill go look brb

EDIT: Price (U.S.)
~$49.99 to purchase the game
Subscription Cost
$14.95/month (discounts apply for 3m & 6m purchases)

DeletedUser3717

I dont play the game but it seems like you could do a simple search on the internet and it would tell you the prices... ill go look brb

EDIT: Price (U.S.)
~$49.99 to purchase the game
Subscription Cost
$14.95/month (discounts apply for 3m & 6m purchases)

I did all the research I could online, Could you buy any chance convert the $14.95 a month into GBP?

DeletedUser

Googling 14.95 USD to GBP:

14.95 U.S. dollars = 10.4326588 British pounds

Google can convert a lot of things just by searching.

DeletedUser3717

Googling 14.95 USD to GBP:

14.95 U.S. dollars = 10.4326588 British pounds

Google can convert a lot of things just by searching.

Oh, Thanks. So next time I search Money conventer or something similiar to that?

DeletedUser

yep. the way i personaly do it is USD/GBP . same thing for languages and all kinds of fun stuff.

Personaly i advise you to do the free trial of WoW first if you havent already (found here http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/) i personaly found it to be a rather uneventful game paticularly for a pay to play MMO

DeletedUser3717

yep. the way i personaly do it is USD/GBP . same thing for languages and all kinds of fun stuff.

Personaly i advise you to do the free trial of WoW first if you havent already (found here http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/trial/) i personaly found it to be a rather uneventful game paticularly for a pay to play MMO

I tried it, Seemed ... Intressting from the games i usually play so yeah I want to give it a shot! :)

DeletedUser11353

i tried the game free trial and i really liked it, but i don`t pay for any game so i won`t for that one either, besides i got addicted in that 10 days of playing so it`s better not to play it

DeletedUser

Oh, Thanks. So next time I search Money conventer or something similiar to that?

No, all you need is a google search for:

- 1234 $ in/to €
- 58 (degrees) Fahrenheit in/to (degrees) Celsius
- 3 feet in/to metres
- the answer to life, the universe and everything
- etc.

Google itself calculates/converts it.

DeletedUser

What Jack said. It can also do any math functions. That's where I usually do math unless I have Excel open.

DeletedUser

What Jack said. It can also do any math functions. That's where I usually do math unless I have Excel open.

why not just use the calulator in windows (I think MAC has one too but im not sure)