Voting World Migrating

Please choose from the options below:

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser30224

I don't think I like what I see with the migration ...

Inno wants people to move to full premium worlds it seems. Instead of locking full premium to full premium and extended to extended, they let us mingle from extended to full but not back out again. So if you do not like it you are stuck in full premium world.

I guess we all have more than one worlds that we play on, so just don't move all of your characters to full premium worlds cause there will be no way out from there.

and WARNING duellers in full premium world that do not pay hard cash: You will never be No1 in duels, NEVER. Skill buyers will most of the time kick your butt. And there are skill buyers enough to fill the top 10 in each full premium world :)

DeletedUser

I don't think I like what I see with the migration ...

Inno wants people to move to full premium worlds it seems. Instead of locking full premium to full premium and extended to extended, they let us mingle from extended to full but not back out again. So if you do not like it you are stuck in full premium world.

I guess we all have more than one worlds that we play on, so just don't move all of your characters to full premium worlds cause there will be no way out from there.

and WARNING duellers in full premium world that do not pay hard cash: You will never be No1 in duels, NEVER. Skill buyers will most of the time kick your butt. And there are skill buyers enough to fill the top 10 in each full premium world :)

Yes, there are, but they don't. Most of the players I know don't buy skills, and if they do, have only bought a couple.

DeletedUser15641

Actually smallest difference can make a big one as i see i am @w6 not pure hp but can dodge more than normal hp tanks :blink:.

DeletedUser

just a problem! who play in a complete premium server arizona or briscoe (can buy skills) now can go to a expanded :blink:

DeletedUser8627

There is certainly not 150 000 players registered and world 1 does not have a limit that I'm aware of so how can it be full?

DeletedUser15641

Nope not everyone but i guess its the only fairest world to go to though.

Status
Not open for further replies.