World Down

• Thread starter DeletedUser25480
  • Start date

DeletedUser25480

Anyone else unable to get on? me and a few mates get an error message saying "this world is not available at the moment". any ideas why?

DeletedUser

Nutbag all my world are getting it. I'm just happy I'm not the only one. hope there back up soon.

DeletedUser

:) i am happy all the time:Deven if i had something important to do when the world gone nuts:=))

DeletedUser

im not even getting an error message. i go to log in and when i click on sign in it just thinks for a min and stays on the same screen. been having this problem all day long now.

DeletedUser

tried arizona and briscoe and it logs in.
at colorado all i get is the login screen.
dunno if its for maintenace. an official announcement for an ETA would be helpful.

DeletedUser

WTF I get a day off to play and now this bulls*i*, thanks for waste my time!!

DeletedUser

Must be serious then. Maybe the server might have fried and they need to reconfigure a new one, however it's the annual Lenovo Germany golf day so they cant get in touch with their Account Manager until tomorrow to get a new server?

Or maybe the system went down, so they decided to restore from backup, but they were using cloud based backup service from a newly formed startup company, which has subsequently had all its assets frozen by its VC backers due to their support for Wikileaks? Thus the only backup available to them is from day 1. Now they are figuring out how to tell the playing community?

Or maybe someone at Inno has be cyphering funds into a secret Swiss bank account and when the datacentre noticed that the services werent being paid for, they decided to shut down w15 until payment is made. In the meantime Inno staff are busy doing surveys to pay the datacentre?

I guess time will tell....

DeletedUser

Very frustrating as I have the energy bonus at the moment so I'm losing the benefit.

DeletedUser26234

inno , u care to share sum info on this ?

is it normal that they dont give out any information about stuff like this ?

DeletedUser

world still down

i cant get onto world just parts of backround are there but no real substance:blink:

DeletedUser

ive noticed that as previously stated im having trouble loggin into Colarodo server. its a pain in the butt but what i have found helpful somewhat (doesnt always work) is that if i click on the world then click on Colarodo then sign in sometimes i get in quicker than just trying to sign in regularly. I still think because this is a new world its going to be a pain in the butt to log in untill they work on this and make it work 1st try. im gonna give it a bit of time but if its not resolved soon its going to make me quit playing the game.

DeletedUser

It's always resolved eventually. I have no idea why this is the case, but most new worlds have stability issues at the start.