World Domination!

DeletedUser24989

A long long long time ago, there were 7 great kings( you guys will be the kings) who were very good friends who helped each other against their enemies and barbarians so there wont be anything that threatens their great kingdoms! After they controlled the world, they picked what land they wanted. Rumors went around in all of the kingdoms about them getting wiped out by other kingdoms which lead them to madness. They declared a war against each other, until there is one king left who will control the world.....to be continued...

Rules:
1-Please no spamming!
2-Don't use insults.
3- Wen you pick up the story, I want you to put who you are on the bottom(Fill the sheet on the bottom.
4-Act like a king unless you want to be an army general.

Sheet:

King or queen or a general(you can have a king and queen from the same nation, you can have more than one general) :
Name:
King Of( you guys pick from the map below.. first come first serve!):
Flag should be at least 300 pixel both sides( you can have a text flag or a picture flag..your army will have your flag's color so for example, if you pick green flag your army will be wearing green):

There are 7 kingdoms and they are:
1-Grepolis( north America)
2-Persiapolis( south America)
3-Alexandria( Africa)
4-Romania( ontop of Alexandria the yellow one)
5-Babylonia( Asia and middle east)
6-Europia( Europe)
7-Valhalla( Australia)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

King
Alexander III
In my free time i mine for gold and duel in the royal arena. i also enjoy sailing.
I am king of Valhalla!

2dm87b.jpg

please excuse the low quality image...

DeletedUser24989

Ahh I shouldn't have trusted them! those cowards! They will pay for declaring a war!( talking to himself in his room.)
(comes out of his room and talks to his generals) Men! Gather the army, let's prepare an attack so grab everyman in the kingdom to help in the war! Let's send a test attack to( looking at the world map) Grepolis! I want 5,000 infantry men, 3,000 archers, 500 heavy horsemen and 500 light horsemen, dismissed!

King
Salah Aldeen II
A war leader
King of babylonia!!

DeletedUser31931

King of Romania
Name: Ben Andrews (boy has he done a lot!)
Profession: King and leader of his army.
Flag:
images

The Romanian national flag.

----------------------------------------

Ben stormed out of his room. "ALEXANDRIA WILL PAY FOR THAT INSULT! Men! Gather 50000 swordsmen and 100000 archers. Today we go to war!" and he turned around and stormed back into his room.

DeletedUser24989

( in a meeting with his generals)hmmm....I want the army to go in three trading ships, so the enemy wont know that we are attacking them. When the ships get to the dock, the army will go out and then destroy the city from then!muahahha!
general Ali: sir, what if the army gets killed,
king: good, because they are a test attack.
general Ali: but sir, why not send scouts?
king: Well well well... let's be a little nasty and hurt their docks, then send scouts, and then send the army.
general Ali: roger sir!
king: generals, the meeting is off, we shall win this war!

DeletedUser31931

Ben walked out of his room. "How go preparations James?" he asked. "I feel an alliance with Babylonia would be good for us. Get Simon on it at once. I want him reporting to me my carrier every week.

DeletedUser24989

While King Salah Aldeen II was in his room, he got a message saying that the kingdom of Romania wanted an alliance with him,( at a meeting with his generals)
" hmm...I am not sure about trusting them, but an alliance will do until we knock down most of our enemies and then I will attack them, but keep the defenses up even if they send us reinforcements or resources. send them a messenger saying that there will be an alliance between us!"

DeletedUser31931

Simon returned successful. "I doubt they trust us sir but they will ally with us. We must build up our defences though as no doubt they probably plan to betray us as soon as they can." He said. Meanwhile even better news came back, The army which had already been sent had taken the first city. Ben left his son (now 17) Matthew in charge and the he took a boat with his elite guard that night. He was going to lead his army and march on the capital of Alexandria. He sent James a message telling him of his imminent arrival and he landed in Alexandria after a week at sea. He met up with his army and they set off.

DeletedUser24989

( We really need some People to take the rest of the Kingdoms before they be NPCes)

( a messenger talking to general Ali)
" sir, the king's orders have been completed but not the whole army was on the docks destroying everything.
" what do you mean?"
" You see sir, when our ships got to the enemies docks, they were being fired at. We lost two ships and the army that was in them but the third ship arrived at the dock successfully and the army came out and destroyed some of the dock But, we lost all of our men and ships.
" well well well..looks like it's time for our scouts to roll in. I'll go and send three scouts to get us some information. dismissed!"
"Yes your highness"