World ?? CTF Event!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Which world do you want to see the next CTF event being held on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nisa

Wait if it costs 5K to participate then it's not free in any meaning of the word.

I know I know, There Is No Such Thing As Free Lunch.

So what's this CTF event? Do everyone get prizes? Are prizes of high value? Or does it depend on performance?...

Is there a thread you can direct me to?

Everyone get prizes, yes.5 k fee is just to prevent players of joining event and doing nothing.
Value of prize depend on performance.

DeletedUser35139

Hello,
W12 is not a dead world Maz .. i love that world and i have good friends there .. I want CTF event there .. :)

Doc

DeletedUser35201

world 12 is great world im sure we would have plenty of players take part there :)

DeletedUser

I'd like to participate in the CTF but can't vote. If the event is held in a different world from where I am playing can I join the world hosting and stay where I am as well?

DeletedUser35201

World 12 isnt dead we have lots of fun on that world and im sure that this event would do well there

DeletedUser30224

Yes, but I want it to come to Colorado :) Please come to Colorado so I can enjoy it as well not just you mean w12 people :D

DeletedUser34781

voted for arizona... it needs more players..w12 doesnt have enough

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
As we've said before, you need a certain number of post to be able to vote.

We are happy for everyone to come and vote but please note: THIS DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO SPAM THE FORUMS!

If you want you post count to go up, find a thread which you can give a reasonable reply to. This can include counting down in this thread or playing along with other games in offtopic section.

Anyone found to be spamming will be dealt with accordingly.

Thankyou

DeletedUser

As we've said before, you need a certain number of post to be able to vote.

We are happy for everyone to come and vote but please note: THIS DOES NOT GIVE ANYONE PERMISSION TO SPAM THE FORUMS!

If you want you post count to go up, find a thread which you can give a reasonable reply to. This can include counting down in this thread or playing along with other games in offtopic section.

Anyone found to be spamming will be dealt with accordingly.

Thankyou

i posted in off topic few times and my post count didnt go up so how do we know it counts for the poll

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
Posting in the offtopic section does count as posts towards voting but it doesn't count as the overall forum post count.

DeletedUser18690

Why Colorado?

It shouldn't even be a question, Colorado should be your #1 pick, why? Because, it's just supposed to be there... It's the only world you'll see the spamminator on and what better place to be than a world with a green spammer. :D

~Those who don't know me: No, I'm really shy... I'm just joking
~Those who know me: Shush! No wise crack comments!!:mad:

Have a cookie

Nisa

Colorado all the way. But can I have the cookie ?

Nope, cookies are all mine, right spamminator? You can have a carrot cake.

Wow ,W12 is really fighting hard here as way more less active world than Colo.

Ripwise

Nope, cookies are all mine, right spamminator? You can have a carrot cake.

Wow ,W12 is really fighting hard here as way more less active world than Colo.

That just shows how people are wrong thinking w12 is dead! We have a great bunch of people on w12 :)

DeletedUser8627

World 12 must also realize we have spent months in that world running a fort battle event for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.