World ?? CTF Event!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Which world do you want to see the next CTF event being held on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35120

I guess as long as people keep voting in large amounts everyday.. once we are exhausted, Twista will close this.

Of course that's my imagination :D

DeletedUser34315

You have to make a certain number of posts to be able to vote, yes. Please don't just spam post though. Posts in off topic count, so go post there if you want to get enough for the vote easily.

DeletedUser36011

wow w12 got more votes o_O i think colorado needs some spamming

Colorado doesn't really need it, it is active enough without having an even tot spice things up imo. Keep it to a world which is a little less active to generate some interest in it. I believe that is why W11 was chosen for the last one.

When asking people about the same thing who participated in it on W11 and play Colorado + other worlds, they thought it is a nice idea, but it inst really necessary for Colorado in comparison to other worlds.

DeletedUser

Colorado doesn't really need it, it is active enough without having an even tot spice things up imo. Keep it to a world which is a little less active to generate some interest in it. I believe that is why W11 was chosen for the last one.

When asking people about the same thing who participated in it on W11 and play Colorado + other worlds, they thought it is a nice idea, but it inst really necessary for Colorado in comparison to other worlds.

If thats the case even w12 shouldn't get cause there are worlds that are less active and could use "spicing up" more than w12.

I am not sure what was intention of this poll, but it sure wasn't made to give chance for an event to dying worlds. Anyway IMO event should be made in other world each time. So every world could experience it.

Ripwise

Event will go circular on all worlds. This poll was made to see activity of the worlds and so we can see in the future which worlds will get priority for the event. I know this poll doesnt reflect true nature of the activity but it gives a rough idea.

DeletedUser36011

So what you are saying is basically. The one with the lowest vote is the one that will be the next CTF event :D

fortfighter1

What really amazes me about this poll is the number of long term in game active people who are only posting here for the very first time with this poll.

Ripwise

What really amazes me about this poll is the number of long term in game active people who are only posting here for the very first time with this poll.

I was suprised also, but then again, i always love to see new faces coming to the forum, atleast it makes us a happier bunch and a stronger community :D

DeletedUser35646

I fully agree with PtyLtd. W12 ff's has not been as active as Colorado.

DeletedUser

imagine all the playersw ho will rage tho if w12 gets a event if it already had one... gotta think about that

Status
Not open for further replies.