World ?? CTF Event!

• Thread starter DeletedUser8627
  • Start date

Which world do you want to see the next CTF event being held on?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

gunner86

thats true twista mate, but w12 never had CTF event which is more fun and i feel old worlds like w1 or 12 will benefit more than colo which is already very active

DeletedUser35201

world 12 is a lot more fun since all the multies stopped thank you inno :)

I hope you consider bringing the event to all worlds at some point (a lot of work for you guys) but i think it will help all worlds i took part in the event on world 11 and it was a lot of fun :)

Im collecting stuff for buffs just incase lol

DeletedUser33923

And that event gave us duelers a ton of unbeatable records made by "chinese" with superweapons. Removing them would be nice if it can be done without too much work.

The FF balance is also again something that people whine about. As it is in about every world, but mainly in those servers where even one town can make a big difference because number of players involved doesn't provide a pool big enough for generals to be picky. Instead of getting in enough good fighters they need to spam and recruit everyone to fill battles.

I still don't quite understand why everything else is always more important than dueling. Adding even a little penalty for dying in FF would be really great, as there would be a morale factor instead of people rushing to death to get a free ride home as a reward.

Of course that would result issues when people would really care if they die and refuse to obey insane orders and someone's feelings could be hurt.

I don't know how much work it takes to host events, but if they could be automated as much as possible they would be the best way to protect players from getting dueled.

I know a lot of duelers and no-one would prefer running around shooting everyone if there would be something more challenging like dueler tournaments (for example, 4 tiers, maximum base lvls 30, 70, 110, 150 and the last man standing on the cup competition is the winner.)

Also giving bonds based on dueling exp gained would encourage people to raise their motivation. Now the bonds are reserved to people who don't duel. If my FF toon can get 17 bonds as an offliner on tower, I don't think it's fair in any way.

One last thing, the instructions for this CTF event must be more clear. English isn't obviously the first language to a lot of people and more importantly, new players need very simple instructions compared to us who know this game inside out. They are lost on this one as they fear they would screw up the team by making "noobish" mistakes. Just point them a few basic ways to help the team.

DeletedUser34862

Da Twista - when we had the fort event, half the world (one alliance in particular) had a different and overall disagreeable attitude towards that event and mods in general. Now the world has been liberated from multies there is a great atmosphere and we are up for making our world active. We have moved on. This looks like a well thought out, well organised event which everyone is keen to play. Appreciate you guys work hard and not easy to please everyone, I say keep an open mind about w12. :)

Erkkimartti

Last time that fort event just did come to World 12 and now there is vote about that does we want this event there. I see very big difference in these and now we really want that event to World 12.

DeletedUser25802

i'd like to see it come to W12 as well. that last FF event wasnt really set up correctly IMO so shouldnt count against us on W12.

DeletedUser

Hadn't realized I could vote for more then one world until after I submitted my vote. I would also like to vote for world 12 as well if possible.

DeletedUser31185

I still can't vote...I have wrote over 10 posts but it still wont let me vote :(

DeletedUser

So I have a question: if W12 get the votes, will they get the event or will it go to second place? The reason why I ask is because W12 has already had something similar to this a while back, meanwhile the other worlds have not gotten the CFT event. I mean W12, and Dakota are really hurting right now, both are having people quit in a large amount.

Ripwise

So I have a question: if W12 get the votes, will they get the event or will it go to second place? The reason why I ask is because W12 has already had something similar to this a while back, meanwhile the other worlds have not gotten the CFT event. I mean W12, and Dakota are really hurting right now, both are having people quit in a large amount.

W12 had an FF event but not CTF so i imagine if w12 wins the vote w12 will get CTF event!

Status
Not open for further replies.