World closure

RaiderTr

There is no issue with "getting along" and with the description of yourself above, you ain't a "berry-picker" but an active "all-arounder" who likes and plays (almost) every part of the game.

It's just.. We need more players for PvP to work a bit more properly.

Hence an "optional" migration (NOT a closure) every once in a while wouldn't be bad at all, would it?

I honestly don't know why the Management at Inno is too afraid/reluctant to do it in .Net, while they do closure/migrations every year or so on other markets?

Do they just hate us?

Last edited:

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
There is no issue with "getting along" and with the description of yourself above, you ain't a "berry-picker" but an active "all-arounder" who likes and plays (almost) every part of the game.

It's just.. We need more players for PvP to work a bit more properly.

Hence an "optional" migration (NOT a closure) every once in a while wouldn't be bad at all, would it?

I honestly don't know why the Management at Inno is too afraid/reluctant to do it in .Net, while they do closure/migrations every year or so on other markets?

Do they just hate us?
The same factors are taken in consideration in all cases, when a decision is made about a world closure/migration. Of course, for example if we see just the player count, that may slightly differ based on markets a bit (e.g. while on a smaller community keeping a server open with 300 players, this may not be the case on a bigger one).

RaiderTr

At the stage we have a lot of Worlds with ~500-600 active accounts. And PvP activity is "meh" at best.
But we don't see any action for years.

I mean, W1 had 150 something, yet stayed open for 3 more years.

Even if we will have an action, Inno as a company hates transparency and won't tell us until the last month before the closure or so.

Syntex

The West Team
Community Manager
At the stage we have a lot of Worlds with ~500-600 active accounts. And PvP activity is "meh" at best.
But we don't see any action for years.

I mean, W1 had 150 something, yet stayed open for 3 more years.

Even if we will have an action, Inno as a company hates transparency and won't tell us until the last month before the closure or so.
That's not ture! No one knows exactly when a world will be closed, until we announce it to you. Every world is checked on a bi-weekly basis, and when a decision is made, they community will be informed as soon as possible.

RaiderTr

Yes we hear the same corporate/political talk for more than 3 years now and nothing is happening.

Well, nothing WAS happening until Nyborg came, but you guys got rid of that one pretty quick. So we are back to square 1.

Last edited:

HelenBack

World 1 has been closed!

6e82249c343510a0c6729a4dbdeaadc7.gif

I'm not crying... It's just been raining on my face...

Sniffle...

And I have a cold...

:-(

Kidd Kalypso

Laterz W1, was one of my fave world's after W10/W12......but as they say, the past is just.......memories. Memories of some of the best role playing of all the toons and their collective craziness.

Reyne

Laterz W1, was one of my fave world's after W10/W12......but as they say, the past is just.......memories. Memories of some of the best role playing of all the toons and their collective craziness.
So wish y'all hadn't left us en masse. But everyone was fooled about the closing in 2017. I hope we can make Idaho the same way. I hope we can revive Arizona. Yeah, that means, perhaps, there will be some drama. But we can't have all comedies. Though, I'm sure there are some comedians around..

RaiderTr

You wouldn't understand even if i told you ms.salty Reyne.
Because you people will be happy even if a server has 2 person.

Also, they " gave it a rest " for 3.5 years. That did more damage than enough.

It's nothing to do with World 1 (or Idaded) though.
So don't blame for me for that too.

Reyne

You wouldn't understand even if i told you ms.salty Reyne.
Because you people will be happy even if a server has 2 person.

Also, they " gave it a rest " for 3.5 years. That did more damage than enough.

It's nothing to do with World 1 (or Idaded) though.
So don't blame for me for that too.

LOL Ms Salty Reyne. I like that. I wasn't talking about Inno giving it a rest, I was talking to you, asking you to give it a rest from the "woe is me" posts.

So how many people does it take to make YOU happy? This is a serious question. If 29K players on a server isn't enough for you, I really don't think you'd be satisfied at all.

RaiderTr

I know who you are talking to. But I talk because Inno "gave it a (long) rest"
If 29K players on a server
Lmao.
Are you blind or just not very smart?

Like, please show them on Ranks, ty.
Wow. I should totally check this world out. Do battles fill too? :roll:
It's a new server that has 600 "active" people out of 29k.

You definitely should start there.

Last edited:

RaiderTr

For the record,
I know you are still salty because W1 gone but that got nothing to do with me.

As previously said I'd rather open migrations to it than the other way around.
But it was 3 years late for that.

And for the people who doesn't/didn't read and/or has bias against me, no, I don't want forced closures.
Optional migration routes will do.

That's not for me either.
All are dead to me and one toon is more than enough.

But multiple routes might change that.

Clever Hans

Lets be real, there are only 2 active worlds and these are Colorado and Kansas.

Game was not designed for worlds with 500 players. You can´t finish dueling quests coz of lack of dueling targets, medium and large forts are empty and it´s also hard to find enough active crafters. Also, number of counties were reduced when v2 was launched to 15 and even this is too much for the current size of player base. If Inno wants to keep up with opening new worlds every year, it would be only fair to open migrations for old worlds (like on Beta worlds), keep 4-5 the most active worlds open and gradually close the inactive ones.