World closure

Luka882

Definetly agree, favouring one person over everyone else. Quite unfair, migrating a player when migrations are closed, quite unfair. Fair that ure trying to be nice and likeable but youre breaching your own rules mr CM.

RaiderTr

Send a ticket and try if ur story is believable and legit :'P

At least that's what Nyborg said few pages back.

Last edited:

Pankreas PorFavor

Send a ticket and try if ur story is believable and legit :'P

but what is "believable and legit"?
honestly, I skipped most of the posts in this thread, so please correct me if I got something wrong. there is some conflict between players, disagreement, etc. and one player would like to get out of Idaho and move to Colorado. and that was done? but nobody else was allowed to migrate out of Idaho?
OK, this doesn't seem fair to me. if the situation is difficult, the conflict escalated to a certain level - so what? if we're talking about bannable offenses, then ban the responsible players. but if this is just about "I'm bored here and I don't get along with some other players" - that's something that hundreds of people can say, right? can they get special treatment too? migration should be allowed for everyone, or for no one. I missed to see what is so special about this one player to allow them something that is not allowed to other players in that world.

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
No one and everyone is special :)

I had not thought that this would make such big fuss.
At the moment, my focus is on world 1 and getting those players migrated. There are still 142 players on the world, and they need to be out by Sunday.
So a lot of actions needs to happen there still.

Clever Hans

A little of topic from world 1 closure, but still, why are there so many who want to migrate out of Idaho ?
If you all merge to other worlds, would it not just go on to those worlds?
Or do you hope to merge to somewhere, where the "bad players" do not follow ?

I think it´s less to do with "bad players" and more to do with players that invested a lot of nuggets to their accounts. In the meantime, their worlds became inactive (due to "bad players", Inno openning new worlds, no game development etc.) and now trying to escape those worlds for more active ones like Colorado.

If you want to treat everyone fairly, you should then allow the whole server to migrate to the world of their choice, not just individual players like it happened on Idaho.

RaiderTr

We have talked about this many times on various threads.
(Some can be reached via my signature)

"Recommended world" being the "newest" world that is about to die with the next new world is quite misleading.
And many people fell (and still falling) for this, and invested/investing.

Now most of those doesn't even play the game at all. (When you compare the starting numbers of Idaho to current, u can see)

It's all because Inno only wants short term gains while in fact it costs them in the long run like this.

Now for the guy who had a chance to migrate out of Idaho had extra reason(s) than this, which Nyborg is aware of.

He had to remove his level 150 soldier with upgraded gear too. For what it's worth.

But sure, it's just one person.
Could be more.
do you hope to merge to somewhere, where the "bad players" do not follow ?
They can follow.
But every world has its own establishment (especially Colorado) , so chances are, they will be irrelevant.

Last edited:

ScarletKisses

Ive been following this thread and seen many cases of people "being not nice to each other" and the CM just allows it all lol and yet bans others for calling out drama makers!! I know many who wont join or speak in this forum for fear of breing ganged up on as has happened several times in this thread.

One guy cries about playing in prem world and is instantly moved to a non prem world while the rest are stuck there!!
Cos that looks totaly legit and fair to all :D
There are people who have played for many years building a toons in most worlds and who feel stuck in that world with no escape. Doent seem fair that only one was allowed to move. Doesnt ring true with the statement of everyone is special and important to game

As for "bad players" I am sure that most playing have some they would add to that list .. Does that actually make bad player or just someone doesnt like them for their own personal reasons?

Pankreas PorFavor

Now for the guy who had a chance to migrate out of Idaho had extra reason(s) than this, which Nyborg is aware of.

but the majority of the players are not aware of them, and that just adds fuel to the fire. when rules are bent, when there's no transparency, it just doesn't help the whole situation.
what's done is done, and there's no going back. it just left a bad taste in my mouth and I suppose I am not alone.

As for "bad players" I am sure that most playing have some they would add to that list .. Does that actually make bad player or just someone doesnt like them for their own personal reasons?

I think we are all "bad" in someone else's eyes. if you're around for 10-12 years, it's hard not to step on anyone's toes. but everyone should be able to fit with a certain group.
or they can just stay in their one-person town, or even go townless. in that case I doubt they're concerned much with what we're talking about here :D

ScarletKisses

Well Pank i know plenty of nice great players in one man towns or townless because they are tired of the drama a bigger town brings lol
They do care about the game they just dont want to be dragged into the usual world drama and BS
I havent seen any world without that so far because most worlds have same people in them even if they are under new name..
There are very few "new" players joining imo and if they do many quit because of the in world drama.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator
As suggested, I have gone through and deleted a few comments that don't constructively add to this thread. I know I didn't get them all because I didn't go all the way back through the thread.
However, if anyone insults or bashes anyone else from this point forward, I will issue warnings. If it continues after that, further actions will be taken.
Please play nice and keep all rivalries in the game worlds.

RaiderTr

but the majority of the players are not aware of them, and that just adds fuel to the fire. when rules are bent, when there's no transparency, it just doesn't help the whole situation.
what's done is done, and there's no going back. it just left a bad taste in my mouth and I suppose I am not alone.
I don't disagree.
But I can't explain the reason and how did this happen either.

DeletedUser15368

why are there so many who want to migrate out of Idaho
Those trapped in Idaho are just the loudest about it, let's not forget all the other dead worlds too.

If you all merge to other worlds, would it not just go on to those worlds?
Or do you hope to merge to somewhere, where the "bad players" do not follow ?
I would say for most players on most worlds, it's about dead PvP due to a massively diminished player-base due largely to literal gambling as the only mechanic to advance our characters leading to insanely un-balanced fights based on pay-to-win sets, more than harassment from other players (although that is way too prevalent - grow tf up).

For those instances, yes, it's a risk that you'll run into "bad players" anywhere, but they likely won't be leading a major alliance on their own, so you won't have to deal with them, and if there's more players around, it's easier to get lost in a world.

Last edited by a moderator: