World closure

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Howdy Cowboys and Cowgirls,

It has been more than 13 years since the 1. World server was launched on 16th September 2008, and during this time, the world has been through a lot of excitement, with plenty of players turning over the years. Unfortunately, we have reached the sad moment when the world will soon be closed. The World 1 will close its doors completely during the day on 9th. August 2021 and login will not be possible thereafter.

In order to not loose your progress we kindly ask you to migrate your character to another active world. Currently you can transfer your character to the following worlds:

• Arizona
    Briscoe
    Dakota
    El Dorado
    Fairbank

If you want other worlds, se the poll created in this forum as well.
For more information about how migration works please visit our Knowledge base, or get in touch with us.

See you on other worlds!

Your The West Team

Claiborne

:-(

I'm already on B,D,E,F so I guess my only choice is Arizona
I hope some of my townies and favorite opponents will post where they are or plan to go so we can continue the spirit of W1

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Well closing the world is a choice done by Innogames.
I have more or less no say in this. Just for information :)

And everyone if possible can already migrate to these specific worlds.
Tomorrow i will do my best to open up the rest of the worlds if possible :)

PrancingPurplePony

I am not on World 1, so it won't matter to me personally, BUT since many people play multiple worlds I think all worlds should be opened to migrate to.
When world 11 closed most of the choices were worlds I already played. To avoid deleting my account I ended up on Dakota, and its been my least favorite world since I got there.

Artem124

i just noticed the game was launched on my birthday :D

p.s if you migrate to Arizona .. find me and ill invite you to town :) send me a tele

Zuluski

Why one of the most active worlds, namely Colorado, is not on the list as an option for migration, is simply beyond belief. On the other hand, maybe a fat genius with the cat that i rather not name here, thinks that alllowing migration to the less active dying worlds will rejuvenate them. I suppose that is a maybe but allowing migration to Colorado ensures all migrating players a great PVP experience from the start instead of a maybe.

NightStalker73au

171 active players seems plenty to me. We're actually having some fun doing fort battles, and everyone who wants to join in is included. :) We are more bound to help each other as well, even if we are in different alliances.
Am in the same area as you in the game currently, left as own town member but not sure which world to transfer to.

RaiderTr

From "dead world" to other dead ones and that will help exactly how?

5-10 people to each (if, of course, they don't already have characters in those)
Kek

Btw why Galveston ain't mentioned though? :-D

Hr.Nyborg

Ex-Team Member
Since i started as C.M. Those worlds migrating to have been there.
So it is only to help you all, i have asked if you wanted more worlds to come to, now that a real closure is coming :)

Pankreas PorFavor

I played in W1 for a while (4.5 years).
Started in W4 , when they closed it I moved to W1 in July 2012 (9 years ago!). I had so much fun in W4 during the Tex/Mex event, it's something that will never be repeated...
But then they said they'll close W1 too and I thought I had to move. So I moved to Dakota in December 2017 because I had toons in almost all other worlds that were open for migration. I had a good time in W1 too, I'll admit. Actually, I am so sorry to have moved to DA then that I can't even explain it. If I only knew that W1 would go on until today! They said that they plan to close it "soon" - I should have known it was "Inno-soon" and I could have spent almost 4 additional years in W1. Oh well...
IMHO the remaining players of W1 should try to agree on their destination and all move to the same world. Then continue to do there whatever you are doing today in W1. If you disperse all over the place, it won't help anyone. I know that's probably not possible because most of you already have a toon in available worlds, but if not all of you then maybe a larger group can be formed and migrate together...?
I'd like to see you in Arizona :)

HelenBack

I am in all worlds... So... I will be losing a toon. I just need to decide which one... :-(

That said, if you are migrating anywhere, you're welcome to join my town. :cooln:

I would rather not have W1 close. Inno threatened to close it before and we fought back. Unfortunately a lot had already migrated to other worlds and were not able to return. What about opening W1 up to new registrations? :'P

After all, it is the original world... Where all us oldies have lived forever... Please don't take it away. :boone::lovetw:

BTW... THANK YOU for actually making a server pop up announcement for something as important as an upcoming world closure! That is something we never received before all the other worlds closed... News was spread via the player base... I sent a world wide telegram to every player to let them know... Myself and others also posted in the Saloon Chat... Even a few days before the worlds closed, we still had people surprised and asking questions about it.

Still... I don't want W1 to close... :annoyed::-(

DeletedUser15368

I am in all worlds... So... I will be losing a toon. I just need to decide which one... :-(

That said, if you are migrating anywhere, you're welcome to join my town. :cooln:

I would rather not have W1 close. Inno threatened to close it before and we fought back. Unfortunately a lot had already migrated to other worlds and were not able to return. What about opening W1 up to new registrations? :'P

After all, it is the original world... Where all us oldies have lived forever... Please don't take it away. :boone::lovetw:

BTW... THANK YOU for actually making a server pop up announcement for something as important as an upcoming world closure! That is something we never received before all the other worlds closed... News was spread via the player base... I sent a world wide telegram to every player to let them know... Myself and others also posted in the Saloon Chat... Even a few days before the worlds closed, we still had people surprised and asking questions about it.

Still... I don't want W1 to close... :annoyed::-(
It seems that the decision has been taken at a game management level and theres nothing we or the community manager can do,.
It would, of course, have been a better idea to open migration from dead new worlds into W1, but this is what happens when people who dont know what they are doing are put in charge...

C0OPeR

Why one of the most active worlds, namely Colorado, is not on the list as an option for migration, is simply beyond belief. On the other hand, maybe a fat genius with the cat that i rather not name here, thinks that alllowing migration to the less active dying worlds will rejuvenate them. I suppose that is a maybe but allowing migration to Colorado ensures all migrating players a great PVP experience from the start instead of a maybe.
+1
colorado are one active world and can be a good option for those are active on world1
why not add world colorado for that list CM , inno admin stuffs ? :/