World against Apache nation

DeletedUser15699

Tell me what can we do to fix this world and stop the biggest bully on Briscoe?:)

DeletedUser15699

I see a lot of people from ex Yugoslav republics play on this server and it would be nice to show the world we will not be divided and conquered or brainwashed. For the honor and glory of our ancestors like Matija Gubec, Nikola Tesla,
Goce Delčev, Valter, Ivan Cankar and others, we must come together as brothers once again.
Everyone is invited to join this cause.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Thats funny seti, you have been hiding in hotels and forts non-stop. What are you going to lend them moral support...Lmao. Your in, sure you are.

DeletedUser

Can't support people who insult others and have no shame and dignity.

I think this is something you are guilty of actually and if i remember right, you were the one to throw the first rock. ;) Hypocrite much?

DeletedUser

Can't support people who insult others and have no shame and dignity.

2012-09-11_075556.png

u were saying??......

DeletedUser15699

Before you called me a moron you forgot about that didn't you? And the pedophile jokes and pictures your friends posted, calling everyone a traitor oh the stories will come. That post really proves you're child and a bigot. And if i insulted you by that post why didn't you report me then? Cause it would prove you are a bully.

DeletedUser

Before you called me a moron you forgot about that didn't you? And the pedophile jokes and pictures your friends posted, calling everyone a traitor oh the stories will come. That post really proves you're child and a bigot. And if i insulted you by that post why didn't you report me then? Cause it would prove you are a bully.

just proving a point my friend....that ur a hypocrite and its easy to say u are all pure and innocent until someone has proof to the contrary ;)

So wheres ur proof?

btw, i find it hard to take anyone who cant come up with a better argument than 'ur mom said....' seriously, its not insulting its hilarious

DeletedUser32160

I just beat myself up for you Android all better now?