World activity!

DeletedUser

The activity in this world is appauling. There are about 2900 people in this world, and probably half of them are inactive. It is the most sparsely populated world after world 6, and it's the newer worlds which are getting more members.

Instead of promoting the new worlds, they should promote the lower population worlds. I don't know, make every starting member a level 5 instantly, or make this the first world to have the next big update, I don't care how they do it, WE JUST NEED IT DONE!

Does anyone agree?

DeletedUser25825

Good Feather had a suggestion in the W8 thread, bemoaning the same fate of that world. The players of W3 could band together, and petition to update the world to a premium enhanced world. It would potentially draw new people in that direction, because believe it or not, people do like the new system. Also, new players to the game, would be recommended to join this world. Just reiterating somebody's original thought.

DeletedUser

W3 is my principal world, but i don't like it. Does it looks normal that a top10 town to have 16 members an 45000 points? I don't think so... On this world are 2936 players, but 600 are level 1, and i think that 1000 are not playing anymore... so here remains 1300 players...
That idea is very good, to make this world Enchanched Premium. And i think that a solution of populating this world is to make it Game Mastered, like W6 and W4...
Sorry for my bad english.

DeletedUser25825

I agree that all of those are good ideas. The issue with GM worlds, is there is an incredible amount of work that goes into the execution of a GM event, so doing two worlds simultaneously would be extremely difficult, and both worlds would suffer because of split attention. W6 is getting very close to starting, and then I'm hoping our team begins to visit ideas for the next world to invade. Keep showing interest through forum posts, and it may be this world. Never can tell.

DeletedUser22685

If you want some action, just look for Diggo11 and duel him repetitively. He was complaining the other day that he doesn't get dueled enough ;)

DeletedUser25825

This is moving off topic folks. I would appreciate it to return to World Activity discussion as opposed to specific abilities of any given player(s). Thank you

Harsha..

Honestly speaking, look at W2 - we have just about 500 more players than W3

Infact, we were slipping. At one point, there appeared to be no hope for the world to revive and it seemed likely that it would become one of the worlds waiting for the GM

but then, the alliances suddenly broke down and the world's towns divided unto two roughly equal portions and war began again :) - you could do the same for this world, break apart the alliances. If it's not like that, and the active players are just scattered everywhere the i'd agree that the GM needs to be brought over here

DeletedUser

what? (yawn)... world discussion?... oh sorry I am not active enough to join.

wlenca

still active on world 3 - not really sure why anymore as it has been ages since i had any quests i could do

DeletedUser

Innogames should've never opened all of these worlds... I remember joining The West when there were only 3 worlds... what is this game becoming!

I think, as Chaotic as it may be... that they should merge some worlds together... maybe they could double the world size, so that fort/town ownerships don't have to be reset...

DeletedUser

Honestly speaking, look at W2 - we have just about 500 more players than W3

Infact, we were slipping. At one point, there appeared to be no hope for the world to revive and it seemed likely that it would become one of the worlds waiting for the GM

but then, the alliances suddenly broke down and the world's towns divided unto two roughly equal portions and war began again :) - you could do the same for this world, break apart the alliances. If it's not like that, and the active players are just scattered everywhere the i'd agree that the GM needs to be brought over here

It is kinda like that... I suppose...

I am an Ally of the BITW and O'Lore sects... We're against the UTW sects... It's quite good fun as you are ALWAYS engaging in fort battles, thing is, those scaredy-cats are afraid of gettin' beat... so they often duel people they think they're gunna fight before the battle, and after it too!
I've been dueled on numerous occasions, just for being an ally!

The downside is that there is hardly anyone to play with! The forts never have maximum fighters, and it's starting to become a lonly and depressing world......