World 8, laggy?

• Thread starter DeletedUser9891
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser9891

Is it just me or is W8 really laggy?

4 and 6 are fine for me, but 8 suuuuuuuucks.

DeletedUser9891

Still have the same... yet the other worlds no issue. Unsure how that can be client side?

Maybe I am getting a handicap for awesomeness? :D

DeletedUser

I'm on Fox Fire -- no lags... HOWEVER...
this morning none of our town, Eagles Crest, anyway -- are able to bank our money.
If this is across the board -- well, let's just say we're watching our backs. lolol

Could this be exciting news in that the UPDATE is occurring? Or just a bug nobody has reported yet? Been searching but can find any posts regarding BANKS DEPOSIT BUTTON MISSING. :D

Can't wait for the updates. YAY

DeletedUser12414

Deposit button still missing for me. I've raised a support ticket though.

DeletedUser9891

Well it seems my screen has larger images on 8 than 4 or 6... I see gridlines on the map.

Am using Firefox, can't seem to see how to change it. Will try logging via IE8 and see what gives there.

DeletedUser9891

Well it's fine on IE8. May have to delete cookies etc :s

Just headed back to my town, don't think I'll rejoin if it means I'll be holding a ton of cash.

DeletedUser

Mine is a little lagish, I am using Fire Fox and adobe flash player that goes with Fire Fox but it is mainly just loading a little slow (10-20 seconds). But yeah it did not seem to always be this slow for me but I it could also be your graphic card. I know I just got Windows 7 and I can't seem to get a good graphic card for my PC and that is affecting me from playing video games and the ones which do work seem to have slight probloms such as glitches that no one has ever gotten before. But The West seem to have no extreme probloms plus it could also be you internet connection and how many packets your recieving per second can really affect how a web page loads. Yeah so that's prety much all I could think of

Graphic Card
Good/Bad internet Connection
New Softwar Download
Adobe Flash Player That Goes with Your Internet
Or Over Crowding

DeletedUser

Clearly it was the updates. I would have been nice to have been told methinks....

Status
Not open for further replies.