WORLD 8 AND fom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Rooster, the argument you put forward in this thread stretches credibility. And I think we both know it. The fact that five other towns dug up hatchets on Misfits forts within 75 minutes of you calling for a battle against a large for 3.5 hours from your town pretty much speaks for itself.

Or you could look at the fort Lost Souls, which was claimed by Dublin several months ago as a byproduct of multiple simultaneous fort battles (12-3 attackers over defenders).

Look at the owners today - Cats Paw and FOM Sidewinders. There was no battle between these towns. Dublin just handed the fort over and Cats Paw just decided to bring in FOM Sidewinders to a fort 3+ hours away from Sidewinders.

Is this 100% fine to do? Sure, but it is pretty ridiculous to suggest that towns without the FOM name are not very much in bed with FOM.

No Dublin turned it over to Cats Paw because of the fact that Dublin has very few active members anymore so very little town support if it was attacked. They then left the fort so that Sidewinders could come in and have a closer resting place when dueling you tards.

You complain about us taking away your forts but it was okay for you to take them away from someone else. The Misfits have never founded a fort in W8 that I'm aware .. they just take everyone elses away from them .. hows it feel when it happens to you?

To top it off .. you take forts then never do anything with them .. then you wonder why you lose them. Maybe build it them when you have them and you wouldn't lose them so easily.:razz:

DeletedUser

We never complained once about losing any forts did you imagine that part??

DeletedUser

No you here in the forums complaining about us taking over W8 .. same diff.

DeletedUser

No the "us" I was referring to was all of "us" in Cats Paw. You brought our name into this thread so I relied .. figured that's what you were wanting. Guess what though .. we're no more FoM then you are Eagles .. CCCP or Bad CO. Matters not to me what you think really.

Now I've spent way too much of my time today in here .. not something I'm gonna make a habit of again. Cya on the battle field. Oh and before I forget .. thanks for giving us Jump Around ... it's pretty much finished now .. LOL.

DeletedUser

i try to stay away from these type threads but as you brought me into this in the fact i set a attack on a fort of yours and took it from you.why dont you look at some facts.

the fort i took from you was a fort that one of my towns founded and built.you attacked it for no reason as my town is normally a peaceful town.you won it with pure luck.on the last round the last defender decided to kill himself as he was unknowing of how fort fights worked.we had nothing to do with misfits or any other group until you forced us into that position.

so in turn we befriended others who you have done the same things to.we joined forces to do the exact same thing you have done.you know the old saying "enemies of my enemies are my friends"

FoM is its own thing,cats paw is as well, just as i am.but to you because we are willing to try and work together because in this case we share a common goal we all are in the same boat with each other? heck some of my towns have morg. stats from these very towns.i even had someone from a FoM town nailing some of my guys. while your spy was in my town.or didnt he inform you about that?

so as far as i care you made this bed and now you have to sleep in it.i mean is it really such a stretch to imagine. that if you mistreat someone they are going to find others who share the same position? after all you started this thread for the very same reason,to get more to your side.we didnt post it in the forum.you made us able to locate each other inworld.all we had to do is watch who you where attacking and say "hi" to them.

DeletedUser

I am so glad we helped you find each other and grats to you for understanding the nature of the thread ....

DeletedUser

Because no one is ever awake in your town. Every single high level dueler there is a serial sleeper. Most towns are bad, but Pit of Vipers takes sleeping to another level entirely.

Ok, I will bite. I am pure offensive, simple fact. I have almost zero defense, and unlike you, I get no juicy Tactics boost. My own fault, yes, as I picked the dueller class when I first started playing, unaware of how the bonuses impacted the game.

Another thing is, the Pit has some very active players and guess what active players do when they need to recover HP or energy? That's right, they sleep. I duel a lot and as a result I lose a lot of HP, not having a tank load to start out with, so I sleep to recover that. I duel as much as I can, then put myself to sleep, like any active dueller does, mmmkay?

Is that ok with you? Gee, I sure hope so. :)

DeletedUser

Because no one is ever awake in your town. Every single high level dueler there is a serial sleeper. Most towns are bad, but Pit of Vipers takes sleeping to another level entirely.

Big deal we sleep, any town the Pit Duels sleeps what town keeps duelers awake? I am not the most active player any more when I usually log off I put my guy to sleep, I know I wont keep him awake at the pit so he can get dueled 10 times till KO.

DeletedUser

the nature of the thread was that FoM and others are going to take over world 8.that life as you know it in world 8 is at a end.fire and brimstone are going to fall from haven in world 8.everything everyone holds dear in world 8 will no longer exist.

now you are world 8s savior and you need help in this holy war to save world 8 from this beast.join forces with you and form a holy army to defeat this menace.maybe you should bless all who help you with a pair of pants.

however,was your thoughts on that the same when you started attacking forts and players who had nothing to do with any of that?or just maybe when you did it ,it was a holy war and your the chosen one.so it was all just and noble?

face the fact.it isnt a FoM thing it isnt any single group thing.what happened the other day was something of your own creation.theres no thought of taking over the world.there was a reaction from your very actions thats it.

so before you try and find others here,maybe, just maybe, you should first try to find yourself.

DeletedUser

fruitloopsguy wayyyyy off topic lol

HAHAHAAHA! Get a load of this fruitloopsguy straying wildly off topic because of the POV! Why don't you start your own cry baby thread where you can complain about players 20 and 30 levels lower than you making you work hard to break off your chicken dung duels?

DeletedUser20663

Ok, I will bite. I am pure offensive, simple fact. I have almost zero defense, and unlike you, I get no juicy Tactics boost. My own fault, yes, as I picked the dueller class when I first started playing, unaware of how the bonuses impacted the game.

Another thing is, the Pit has some very active players and guess what active players do when they need to recover HP or energy? That's right, they sleep. I duel a lot and as a result I lose a lot of HP, not having a tank load to start out with, so I sleep to recover that. I duel as much as I can, then put myself to sleep, like any active dueller does, mmmkay?

Is that ok with you? Gee, I sure hope so. :)

I'm a dueler as well - no tactics bonus, no premium either. Same boat as you with this being the first world I played on and deciding to make the best of the character rather than junking it to start over on a new world.

As far as the sleeping, I get that. If you check my dueling rank you'll see I find my share of gunfights. I've just never found an entire town that is asleep/KO as consistently as POV. I'm out east pretty often because there is more dueling out that way, but I'm almost never able to get a duel with any of the 6-7 guys in your town in my dueling level.

Anyway, here's hoping we can settle this with pistols sometime soon :ph34r:

DeletedUser

lol and therein lies the problem. You are looking to be on the offensive, and I am always trying to gain that initiative, too .. it's where my strengths are. So when you pass by and see a lot of us sleeping, remember that we are nearly all offensive players ... plus, we get jumped a LOT by the surrounding towns, so if we ain't asleep, we are very soon in KO.

I have found that out a few times, and have learned my lesson hard. In summary, I am the jumper, not the jumpee.

TequilaJoe

If you value your town and W8 dont let Fom and its stooges take over ... turn up and attack as many fom and its supporters forts as you can
Please tell all your allies/friends ..hope to see you at one of the many battles :indian:

I thought if people did not want the Misfits to take over they should join FoM and be the good guys. LOL

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the help we got defending our fort we had to turn people away in the end 120 defenders

DeletedUser

Cool!

Things are looking up in world 8 when you have to turn people away from a battle. -Or does that just mean there aren't enough battles.....

?

DeletedUser

If you value your town and W8 dont let Fom and its stooges take over ... turn up and attack as many fom and its supporters forts as you can
Please tell all your allies/friends ..hope to see you at one of the many battles :indian:

Again please, it's reallyyyyy boring now.

Status
Not open for further replies.