WORLD 8 AND fom

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

If you value your town and W8 dont let Fom and its stooges take over ... turn up and attack as many fom and its supporters forts as you can
Please tell all your allies/friends ..hope to see you at one of the many battles :indian:

DeletedUser

Wow, good to see some action in w-8. Everyone take up your arms. The battle to keep w-8 alive and kicking, and preventing a complete takeover by FoM and their allies has begun. Hope to see many of you at the many battles coming up and the many more yet to come in the near future.

DeletedUser

I like the interest that fort battles add to the game. I just hope folks don't get bent out of shape because of who's attacking what, and who didn't help so-and-so......... Like dueling, it's just part of the game. -only battles are a team sport! They give a reason to interact with and enjoy the companionship of our friends.

I'm glad to see this spark of life in world 8. (life in the forum too......) :razz:

-Jedikid

DeletedUser

We support a few FOM towns why dont you guys come over and attack us Pit of Vipers

DeletedUser

Pit of Vipers attack workers and yet support FoM. Sounds like FoM are pretty desperate to be in bed with those guys who stand against all they allegedly believe in.

DeletedUser

Don't believe the hype!

Here we go again with the "FoM is taking over the world" conspiracy theory! As a member of the Federation I can assure you that there are no takeover plans, and that the alliance is a loose federation of towns that is STRICTLY defensive in nature. ie: We come together ONLY to check aggression. Other than that each FoM town does their own thing. Period.

Translation: There are no take over or expansion plans.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Does that include the 10 or 12 fort battles that FoM and the "non" FoM towns the Legion and Cats Paw declared this last week? FoM won several of them btw for those who did'nt know. I guess that does not count as being offensive in nature or taking anything over.

DeletedUser

Fort Battles

Does that include the 10 or 12 fort battles that FoM and the "non" FoM towns the Legion and Cats Paw declared this last week? FoM won several of them btw for those who did'nt know. I guess that does not count as being offensive in nature or taking anything over.

Fact: A FoM fort was attacked 5 times in 3 weeks and they responded with 1 attack and it failed.

"FoM won several of them btw"

Name the fort that fell to Fom.

DeletedUser

If I'm not mistaken all 5 attacks on the FoM fort you speak of failed as well. Cats Paw won at least one of the fort battles this week that I am aware of. And c'mon, don't try and tell me Cats Paw is not FoM. Everyone that has played w-8 for any length of time knows better than that. They just dropped the FoM tag. Legion another town that is supposedly no longer FoM, but are as much FoM now as they ever were. Removing a tag does not change your tactics and policies.
Amnesia and their affiliates also won a battle or two this week, and they may not have the Fom tag, but are definately affiliated with FoM.

DeletedUser

Since you can't name the fort that fell to FoM I am going to consider this matter closed.

DeletedUser

Pit duels workers ... so what? I personally only attack duelling workers and ninja workers of higher level than myself, but condone any attacks made by other members.

Why? Because w8 is pretty damn slow, tbh, and it needs all the action it can get. Plus, all this "don't duel workers" crap ... what is the big deal? What is the worst that happens when you get duelled as a worker?

You lose some money or you get KO'd. That really is nowhere near as bad as some workers will try and have you believe.

I don't mean to sound callous, but this worker thing has gone way too far now. Anyway, there are a few towns around us where the duellers and soldiers love coming over and attacking players 30 levels below them, how is that any better than attacking workers?

Meh and pfft, that's my response.

PS I am in KO now, and loving it. Can at last get some quests done, make some good cash and xp, find some items .... I never mind being in KO, it's part of the game.

DeletedUser

Sorry Rooster, I can't name all the forts that belong, or belonged to Misfits. I went and helped them defend 1 which was a successful defense. They lost at least 2 of their other forts, and No I can't name them off the top of my head. I could with a simple telegram to Misfits. But is that really the point of this is to name the fort that Cats Paw or Amnesia (both of which are FoM cronies) took from so and so.:nowink:

No, the point of this thread is we don't want to see w-8 totally controlled by 1 group, or alliance. Say whatever you want but FoM, Cats Paw, Legion, Amnesia, Pit of Vipers The Star towns and there are probably others, maybe I can't name them all which I guess is reason enough to throw out the arguement in some peoples book, but all those towns fight under the same flag. That flag is now and always has been FoM.

DeletedUser

Pit duels workers ... so what?

It's wasn't a comment on the Pit's dueling policy but on FoM. FoM claim to detest builder bashers & yet side with them when they need to. It's double standards from FoM that I was raising not other towns playing the game the way they wish to. It seems to me to be a sign of cracks in the empire.

DeletedUser

About halfway down this page there's a thread started by Dusty the Cat - once one of FOM's most enthusiastic supporters declaring war on them for doing all the things the rest of us have been accusing them of all along.

On the other hand 99.9 percent of all the towns in the world are finished now. There's no excuse for builders not to have put some points into PVP skills by now.

DeletedUser20663

We support a few FOM towns why dont you guys come over and attack us Pit of Vipers

Because no one is ever awake in your town. Every single high level dueler there is a serial sleeper. Most towns are bad, but Pit of Vipers takes sleeping to another level entirely.

DeletedUser

Since you can't name the fort that fell to FoM I am going to consider this matter closed.
Re opened ....All allied and all Pi****g in the same pot :eek:hmy: Some fell some were defended
A battle has been initiated against the fort Misfort Nisa from The Legion has dug up the hatchet. On 5/1/10 at 1:00 AM
A battle has been initiated against the fort La Fort de Misfits Rooster Cogburn Jr. from -FoM- Sidewinders has dug up the hatchet. On 5/1/10 at 1:02 AM
A battle has been initiated against the fort Superbowl SundayCrack the Skye from Amnesia X Genesis has dug up the hatchet. On 5/2/10 at 12:57 AM
A battle has been initiated against the fort Very Misfited Fort oldhippi from Squatec has dug up the hatchet. On 5/1/10 at 1:02 AM
A battle has been initiated against the fort Jump Around baracer from Cats Paw has dug up the hatchet.On 5/1/10 at 1:00 AM
A battle has been initiated against the fort Missing Link young gun mick from PB-Little Pirie Town has dug up the hatchet.On 5/1/10 at 2:23 AM

DeletedUser20663

Rooster, the argument you put forward in this thread stretches credibility. And I think we both know it. The fact that five other towns dug up hatchets on Misfits forts within 75 minutes of you calling for a battle against a large for 3.5 hours from your town pretty much speaks for itself.

Or you could look at the fort Lost Souls, which was claimed by Dublin several months ago as a byproduct of multiple simultaneous fort battles (12-3 attackers over defenders).

Look at the owners today - Cats Paw and FOM Sidewinders. There was no battle between these towns. Dublin just handed the fort over and Cats Paw just decided to bring in FOM Sidewinders to a fort 3+ hours away from Sidewinders.

Is this 100% fine to do? Sure, but it is pretty ridiculous to suggest that towns without the FOM name are not very much in bed with FOM.

DeletedUser

This was done so that Cats Paw could regain the number one spot in this world

DeletedUser

Stovepipe... Yes that is exactly why the fort that you took from us was taken back!
As for CP being FOM , NO we are not! In all honesty I would not have ever joined CP if they had the FOM marker. I joined only to get closer to the questgiver! lol But I have found a home! Do we have a FOM buddy? Yes we do! Misfits, and Bad Company, are they all Eagles? No but are you an alliance? YES!
And as for anybody trying to take over the world , what should we have done, just roll over and let somebody else own all the forts so then they are the BIG BAD GUY? If all "enemies" are totally eliminated, then and only then could you call world 8 dead!

DeletedUser

Stovepipe... Yes that is exactly why the fort that you took from us was taken back!
As for CP being FOM , NO we are not! In all honesty I would not have ever joined CP if they had the FOM marker. I joined only to get closer to the questgiver! lol But I have found a home! Do we have a FOM buddy? Yes we do! Misfits, and Bad Company, are they all Eagles? No but are you an alliance? YES!
And as for anybody trying to take over the world , what should we have done, just roll over and let somebody else own all the forts so then they are the BIG BAD GUY? If all "enemies" are totally eliminated, then and only then could you call world 8 dead!

All we have in common is our hatred of all things FOM and its "BUDDIES " we are not an "ALLIANCE" so im afraid your wrong on that one..Misfits fly solo :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.