World 2's Best

DeletedUser14006

ahem ...

spawn of futu passes out. Johnny45s wins the duel after tag teaming him with moonwoman. Despite spawn of futu only having 213hp left johnny only managed to ko him with his last hit which is a remarkable display of dueling from spawn who did not carry any cash and johnny45s walks away without taking any money.

+1 :eek:

DeletedUser

Is that like a mating call of some sort? lol

PS: Derek1982*
Gazing at
Duduie

(gotcha you peeping tom)

DeletedUser

I'd say this list is incomplete at most..

You forgot to add me somewhere in there!!

DeletedUser22685

Y'know, it might be a good time to redo our previous entries, a lot of time has passed and in the new era our verdicts will probably differ to those we delivered last time (current entries preferred). A copy of this can be found in the Worldwide Centre in-game for all you lurkers from World 2 that aren't signed up on this forum.

Best Overall Duelers:
1. Spawn of Futu
2. Johnny45s
3. Bohtar

Best Leaders (fort):
1. tream
2. Joffers
3. DCN-BlackDragon

Best Leaders (town/alliance):
1. Johnny45s
2. DCN-BlackDragon
3. Jasper Stone

Best Towns/Families:
1. NWO
2. BADBLOOD
3. Hillsboro

Most Respected/Favorite Players:
1. Hasan Naqvi1, of course.
2. Too many to pick a top three without leaving people out, so I'll just say Spawn of Futu and leave it at that ;)

Least Respected Players:
1. Any njub that hides in fort battles.

Best Fort Battlers:
1. tream
2. owler
3. LittleBear 318

Most Knowledgeable Players (not including Elmyr):
1. Duduie
2. paq1
3. hansika127

Best Player Personalities:
1. Spawn of Futu (he gets it from me)
2. Joffers
3. Belt Nose Bill

Worst Personalities/Most Unsociable:
1. Elmyr the doornjub
2. The inventory trader

Controversies:
1. WANTED's collapse.
2. Eastern Coalition splits from The Alliance, disrupting their hugfest and tea parties.
3. Tutu wars remove all exclusiveness from my tutu :(

Most Memorable (Game or Personal) Moments:
1. NWO reclaims the Number 1 ranking.
2. Eastern Coalition takes all 40 small forts (we'll get that one back, just you watch).
3. This battle. The replay doesn't do it justice, even if you watch it at x3 speed, but it sure was intense at the time.

DeletedUser14006

Best Overall Duelers:
1. Spawn of Futu
2. Nobody stands out to be honest
3. See above

Ahem ...

Spawn of Futu passes out. Johnny45s wins the duel and gains 21 experience points. Spawn of Futu did not carry any cash and Johnny45s walks away without taking any money.

Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 1012 experience points and steals $186 from Johnny45s.
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 982 experience points and steals $310 from Johnny45s.
Spawn of Futu wins the duel, gains 1002 experience points and steals $382 from Johnny45s.

[report=22790715014208eb1a]Duel: Spawn of Futu vs. Johnny45s[/report]
[report=22791003939a4f9e0f]Duel: Spawn of Futu vs. Johnny45s[/report]
[report=22791322e1fbbdd916]Duel: Spawn of Futu vs. Johnny45s[/report]

DeletedUser

No KO, no show. While you do real damage in 1 shot, you being resistance take little damage every shot. Yet he ko'd you. :) Says more than getting lucky with stances ;)

DeletedUser14006

Haha.... you mean, just about KO'd me after a tag duel meh... :razz:

And you make a point of resistance meh... what about the soldier tactics bonus and dodge I have to overcome :p

Johnny45s wins the duel and gains 37 experience points. Spawn of Futu did not carry any cash and Johnny45s walks away without taking any money.
Spawn of Futu wins the duel and gains 974 experience points. Johnny45s did not carry any cash and Spawn of Futu walks away without taking any money.
Spawn of Futu wins the duel and gains 970 experience points. Johnny45s did not carry any cash and Spawn of Futu walks away without taking any money.

[report=2279166046ad7ea747]Duel: Spawn of Futu vs. Johnny45s[/report]
[report=2279197373201ab7fc]Duel: Johnny45s vs. Spawn of Futu[/report]
[report=227920290506eb97be]Duel: Spawn of Futu vs. Johnny45s[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Y'know, it might be a good time to redo our previous entries, a lot of time has passed and in the new era our verdicts will probably differ to those we delivered last time (current entries preferred). A copy of this can be found in the Worldwide Centre in-game for all you lurkers from World 2 that aren't signed up on this forum.

Best Leaders (fort):
1. tream
2. Joffers
3. DCN-BlackDragon

Best Leaders (town/alliance):
1. Johnny45s
2. DCN-BlackDragon
3. Jasper Stone

Best Towns/Families:
1. NWO
2. BADBLOOD
3. Hillsboro

Controversies:
1. WANTED's collapse.
2. Eastern Coalition splits from The Alliance, disrupting their hugfest and tea parties.
3. Tutu wars remove all exclusiveness from my tutu :(

Most Memorable (Game or Personal) Moments:
1. NWO reclaims the Number 1 ranking.
2. Eastern Coalition takes all 40 small forts (we'll get that one back, just you watch).
3. This battle. The replay doesn't do it justice, even if you watch it at x3 speed, but it sure was intense at the time.
Glad to see this update. DCN has done a lot for W2. We both worked hard to make Hillsboro what it is. I hope we can all stick together in the move.